“Average”

2 Sisters Pub & Grille
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Just average in quality with bar food selection, but a pretty good beer selection. The service was pretty good and the building is neat.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

I have been here 3 times & the service SUCKED EVERYTIME! If there was a award for SUCKY SERVICE they would get it FOR SURE!! The waitress was hanging all over these oilfield guys that were buying HER OUR WAITRESS shots from the bar & she was DRINKING with them! We orderd our drinks twice thru her & a different waiter FINALLY brought them to us. Our waitress sat on one of the guys lap & asked what hotel they were staying at...that was the LAST DRAW there I asked for the manager which I was told was busy so we LEFT WITHOUT EATING!. The two times before that our food took over a hour & was cold both times....we were not offered a im sorry, let me take something off your bill, NOTHING! I will NEVER try to eat here again! Warning unless you have about 2 HOURS for a meal I wouldnt try eating here! The atomsphere was cool so at least there was something to look at.... would be better if they had a live band or music!

1  Thank toptravel101
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I have been to this place a few times now when I am in town. The food is pretty good but the service is horrible! We usually sit at the bar to have drinks and dinner and the bartender was one of the worst I've ever seen! He was more concerned to chit chat with his friends on the other side of the bar than with taking care of his customers. Three or four times he walked by and saw that our drinks were empty but he ignored us and would go back to chatting with his friends. Finally an employee who was sitting at the bar asked us if there was something wrong and we told him that our drinks had been empty for a long time and that the bartender kept ignoring us. Needless to say he said something to the bartender and we finally got a drink. When we were done with our dinner, our empty plates sat there for at least 10 minutes before he decided to take them away.

Another issue is that the place is run like a circus. You can't tell who works there and who is a customer because all the employees can wear what they want. That day the manager was wearing jeans and a flannel shirt and we didn't even know he was the manager for awhile! They all goof off with each other and don't pay the necessary attention to the customers. In my opinion, all the employees should wear something with similarity, like all black shirts or something, as well as a name tag.

The place has so much potential and could be a gold mine in that town if it was run better!! It's fine to have fun while you're working but at least show some professionalism which that place completely lacks!

Needless to say we did not go back there the rest of that trip and not sure if I'll ever go back!!

1  Thank Stephanie H
Reviewed 25 August 2012

My husband and I ate at Two Sisters for lunch upon the recommendation of the tour guide at the Price Tower (which you should see if you are in Bartlesville). She had said that they were famous for their mac and cheese, so we both had it--I had the main course order with a cup of tomato bisque soup, and my husband had a side portion with a sandwich ( a Reuben, I think). The soup and the sandwich were both good, but the mac and cheese is fantastic. It had a little bit of a kick--not too much, just enough to keep it interesting--and the chives definitely added something. Lots of creamy cheese sauce, not like some restaurant M&C that is all mac with no discernible cheese. We have both been daydreaming about this mac and cheese ever since, it was that good! The service also was prompt and courteous. The prices did seem a little high at first (~$11 for mac and cheese), but considering the portion size, which was huge, and the quality, which was excellent, it was well worth it.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Ive eaten here a few times now and though not outstanding, the food is tasty, nicely presented and affordable.

Service is a bit slow and overly casual, but that is not a big deal for the price.