“Bartlesville Hampton”

Hampton Inn Bartlesville
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Bartlesville
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Every time I have stayed at this location, I've been very pleased how I was treated, the quality of the room, and every other aspect of my stay. The only negative is the fitness room is small and limited machine, otherwise, I recommend a stay at this location.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General Manager I, Ambassador of Hamptonality at Hampton Inn Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for sending us a review of your stay! I personally love to see reviews like this- it shows me and my team that we are doing a great job at providing the best service around. We really appreciate your business and your review and I hope that we will be seeing you in our hotel again soon!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Bartlesville

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions and it was a great place to stay. It is always clean and the staff is always pleasant to deal with. The location is handy to the activity we were there to see. We would definitely stay there again. The complimentary breakfast was very good and the area was clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank James C
General Manager I, Ambassador of Hamptonality at Hampton Inn Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for your review! I am very happy to hear about your fantastic stay at our hotel. We love it when our hard work is recognized and greatly appreciated by wonderful guests like you. I hope that the next time you are in our area that you will allow us to be your home-away-from-home.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

It was a wonderful weekend. So nice to stay in a friendly and clean hotel. The breakfast was delicious. The bed was comfortable. We try to stay at a Hampton when traveling. You know what to expect from these hotels. Satisfaction!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General Manager I, Ambassador of Hamptonality at Hampton Inn Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for such positive words on our hotel and your stay. The annual Stray Katz Car Show is a fantastic event and always brings many beautiful cars to Bartlesville. As a personal lover of classic cars and an owner myself; I’m glad to see that you enjoyed your weekend of festivities and your comfortable stay at our hotel. Waking up after a restful sleep to a delicious breakfast is always the icing on the cake. I hope that we will see you back if not sooner than at least by next year’s car show! See you soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

As always The Hampton Inn is by far one of the Best places to stay no matter where You travel. We will always stay at The Hampton Inn when ever possible. Always clean and comfortable with many extras, the staff are always helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a moment to send us a review of your stay! I am so happy to hear that your stay was as fantastic as we work to make it. We love to hear that our hard work has made a lasting impression and caused another guest to become a loyal Hampton family member! I hope that the next time you are in the area that you will allow us to accompany you once more.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Room was very clean, large enough and reasonably priced. I really appreciate having electrical outlets handy to plug in all the phones and recharge camera batteries. I would positively stay here again when in the area. Great location to visit the sights in Oklahoma.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a moment to send us word of your stay. I am very happy to see that the customer service and amenities we strive to make perfect were cause of you having an excellent stay. There are so many wonderful things to do and see here in Bartlesville, I hope that the next time you are in our area that you will stop by the front desk and we can give you some of our favorite places to visit too! We hope to see you in our hotel again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We did not have a reservation, but we got a lovely, comfortable room anyway.
The breakfast was good. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful.
Everything was clean and decorated very nicely.
They gave us a better military discount than any other place.
This is where we plan to stay every time we visit Bartlesville.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for such kind words about our hotel! It is our sincerest pleasure to provide a wonderful stay and I am glad to see that your stay was as perfect as we strive to make it. We here at the Hampton Inn in Bartlesville are pleased to see that you will be making us your cozy home-away-from-home for whenever you are in our area. I hope your travels bring you back in our area again so we can continue to show you just how fantastic we are. See you soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Wonderful, personalized, delightful. Highly recommend. This Hampton Inn sets the standard for excellence. It's my preferred hotel home base in Northeastern Oklahoma. Staff is patient, personalized and imbued with a high level of customer service. Stay here and find out what it's like to be treated well away from home.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General Manager I, "Ambassador of Hamptonality" at Hampton Inn Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you very much for such kind words about our hotel! I am tremendously pleased that you consider us your home away from home. We here at the Hampton Inn in Bartlesville strive to provide top-of-the-line personalized experiences with our guests and I’m happy to learn that our work here has exceeded your expectations. I hope that your travels bring you back to our area very soon!