“Wonderful staff and accomodations”

Hampton Inn Bartlesville
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Bartlesville
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Staff were so hospital and helpful, especially since we had no reservation! We love the beds at the Hamptons. Sleep is so important when traveling. Air conditioning is important to me and it was really great! It was adjustable and met our needs. This was our first time at this Hampton, and we would certainly return to it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General Manager I, Ambassador of Hamptonality at Hampton Inn Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel! I am so happy to hear that your first stay at a Hampton was not only with us here in Bartlesville, but that it was also a memorable and relaxing one! I may be a tiny bit biased, but I also tend to believe that our beds are quite fantastic seeing as sleep is also one of my top priorities while traveling. I hope that the next time you are in our area that you will allow us to accommodate you once more.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The Hampton Inn in Bartlesville OK is one of the best, if not the best Hampton Inns that I have stayed in. The Staff from the housekeeping personnel to the management are very professional, courteous, and accommodate requirements that travelers seek most. Very Clean Rooms, No Hassle Check In, Very Prompt Check In Times, etc.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a quick moment to send us word of your stay. There is nothing better than knowing that another guest considers us their second home, because to us- a home is a place where you can fully relax and enjoy your time. We are always pushing forward to provide the best amenities and services around, and I am pleased to see that we scored so high in your books. Once again- thank you for your review and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

This Hampton is very clean and has a friendly staff. The pool, jacuzzi and sauna were all in great working order and were clean as well. The breakfast was the usual for Hampton and was fresh and the breakfast area was clean. The area is quiet, but not near a lot of restaurants.

Stayed: May 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words on our hotel! It is always good to hear that a guests say was as relaxing and perfect as we strive to make it. We do take pride in our great staff and clean facilities- so thank you so much for your kind words and praise, and we would love to point you in the direction of some fantastic restaurants around our hotel the next time you are staying with us. Hopefully your travels bring you back to our area soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Our room was a single with king size bed and was of sufficient size, etc. However, we found it disappointing that only one comfortable chair was provided. There was also a desk chair but not one that you could relax on. Suggest providing an additional comfortable chair in the rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General Manager I, "Ambassador of Hamptonality" at Hampton Inn Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for taking a quick moment to send us word of your stay. Unfortunately, due to the standard brand wide designs for guest rooms- we are not left with much room for alterations. We did however just remodel our lobby and it includes a multitude of plush modern seating options and it is always open for your enjoyment. As another option, our King Studies have a loveseat couch which is the perfect lounging option for more than one person. Once again- thank you so much for your time and review and I hope that we will see you around soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Every time I have stayed at this location, I've been very pleased how I was treated, the quality of the room, and every other aspect of my stay. The only negative is the fitness room is small and limited machine, otherwise, I recommend a stay at this location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General Manager I, Ambassador of Hamptonality at Hampton Inn Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for sending us a review of your stay! I personally love to see reviews like this- it shows me and my team that we are doing a great job at providing the best service around. We really appreciate your business and your review and I hope that we will be seeing you in our hotel again soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions and it was a great place to stay. It is always clean and the staff is always pleasant to deal with. The location is handy to the activity we were there to see. We would definitely stay there again. The complimentary breakfast was very good and the area was clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank James C
General Manager I, Ambassador of Hamptonality at Hampton Inn Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for your review! I am very happy to hear about your fantastic stay at our hotel. We love it when our hard work is recognized and greatly appreciated by wonderful guests like you. I hope that the next time you are in our area that you will allow us to be your home-away-from-home.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

It was a wonderful weekend. So nice to stay in a friendly and clean hotel. The breakfast was delicious. The bed was comfortable. We try to stay at a Hampton when traveling. You know what to expect from these hotels. Satisfaction!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General Manager I, Ambassador of Hamptonality at Hampton Inn Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for such positive words on our hotel and your stay. The annual Stray Katz Car Show is a fantastic event and always brings many beautiful cars to Bartlesville. As a personal lover of classic cars and an owner myself; I’m glad to see that you enjoyed your weekend of festivities and your comfortable stay at our hotel. Waking up after a restful sleep to a delicious breakfast is always the icing on the cake. I hope that we will see you back if not sooner than at least by next year’s car show! See you soon.