“Awesome Experience”

Hampton Inn Bartlesville
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Bartlesville
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This Hampton is Awesome! The staff make sure you are comfortable and have what you need. Even if you have different food culture preferences, they help you. Very clean very neat. The pool area was nice and clean as well

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General Manager I, Ambassador of Hamptonality at Hampton Inn Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thanks for your review! We always make sure to go the extra mile to make a guest feel at home and welcomed, and I am pleased to see that you experienced just that! We hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in the Bartlesville area!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

The beds were fine and the indoor swimming pool fine too. Breakfast was above average and was included in the price of the room, which made for a better value for us since traveling with two hungry grandsons! Fresh fruit and four kinds of juice were very good. Oatmeal, do it yourself waffle, pre-made egg omelets, link sausage, toast, a variety of boxed cereals, muffins, bagels, and yogurt are among other offerings. Our grandsons were satisfied with this motel's breakfast!

Room Tip: Better to reserve a room on the east side bc west side will hear HWY 75 traffic.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn in Bartlesville. I definitely have to agree with you about our breakfast- whenever I travel I stay at Hampton's myself and think their breakfast is amazing, bar none. I can assure you that our breakfast will only continue to be fantastic with each of your stays so make sure you stop by our area and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I must give this Hampton five stars for cleanliness and friendliness of staff! However, the AC was very loud and there was a non-stop VERY loud fan (main AC?) that was muted by closing the bathroom door. I would stay here again if my travels ever take me to Bartlesville again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your stay. Your kind words are so greatly appreciated and my staff will be happy to learn that their hard work was noticed and valued. We are in the process of updating all of our HVAC units so hopefully this should be remedied the next time you’re with us. As for the loud fan- thank you for bringing that to our attention: we will have our maintenance crew look into that immediately. Thank you again for your review and we hope your travels bring you back to our area in the future!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stopped for 10 nights at the Hampton Inn in Bartlesville as the normal hotel my company uses was full. From the moment I arrived until the moment I departed, nothing seemed too much trouble for the staff there. The room I was in was immaculate, cool, the bed comfy and the bathroom shower as good as I've had anywhere. I have already recommended the hotel to colleagues and will stay there again the next time I travel to the area.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review! I am very happy to hear that your unexpected stay with us was an enjoyable one. Having first-time guests leave with such a wonderful story to tell as you have is a main goal of ours. Thank you for spreading good words about us around to your colleagues- hopefully we will see all of you very soon. We very much enjoyed your stay with us and are looking forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The hotel met all our expectations as far as cleanliness, comfort and friendliness of the staff. The complimentary breakfast was excellent especially the fresh banana bread. My only disappointment was with the very small fitness room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General Manager I, Ambassador of Hamptonality at Hampton Inn Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to review your stay for us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Bartlesville. We love having you, but we love it even more when YOU love staying with US. We hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is a good hotel to stay in. I stay here every time I travel to Bartlesville. The are has a lot of restaurants to choose from. Convenient shops like Wal-Mart right down the street, Walgreens is close by.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a quick moment to share your experience with us. Our Hampton Inn in Bartlesville has the benefit of being located around some essential amenities such as Walmart and Walgreens like you mentioned, and we also have some amazing local downtown restaurants that are bursting with local flair. We are always more than happy to point you in the right direction or to suggest a new place or two, so the next time you are in town, feel free to stop by the front desk and strike up a conversation with us and we would love to let you know our personal favorite places! We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have stayed at several Hampton Inns and I must say this place ranks in the top two on my list. The location is a quiet and nice area to rest or do your business reports without the loudness of city life. The breakfast was awesome and the staff was very professional and knowledgeable of the area. I would highly recommend staying here to anyone traveling on US HWY 75 North from Tulsa. If you don't want to stay in Tulsa, drive another 50 minutes and stay in Bartlesville, OK.

Room Tip: Be sure to book ahead of time.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank GrumpyGrizzly72

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff! We love knowing that someone considers us a relaxing home-away-from home for their business and leisure needs. And we truly do get to reap the benefits of being a smaller town just outside of Tulsa- we have a quieter and more relaxing atmosphere, but are never more than a quick hop, step, and leap from a bigger metro area. Once again, thank you for your review and from all of us here at the Hampton Inn in Bartlesville, we hope to see you soon!