“Worth the drive” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 107 Restaurants in Bartlesville
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Worth the drive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

Our driver-in-training son nedded some highway driving miles, so we rode with him up Highway 75 from Tulsa. Stopped at Dink's for lunch. It was worth the drive, with or without another reason. I had the "4 rib dinner,' and was more than I could eat. My traveling companions each had plates with a combination of ribs, brisket, and pulled pork. All were said to be very good. But I know the ribs were good. Actually, they were excellent. The BBQ sauce also is very good - sweet and without over-powering zing. My only 'complaint' might be that the curly-q fries were cold. The other sides were pretty good - but go to Dink's for the ribs!

Wilmington, Delaware
“Was a party in my mouth!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

One thing I love about biz trips in cattle country (well, cattle country compared to my neighborhood on the East Coast!) is the bbq joints, but this one in northern OK makes all of others before taste like sawdust! Good thing I don't live around here or they might mistake me for something they need to put on a spit and cook up! Went with the brisket and was NOT disappointed. Only problem was that I succumbed to my love of baked beans and ate them first, making me too full to finish of the brisket! I know - sacrilege! Service was relaxed, but attentive and the decor said you weren't coming for the ambiance (wasn't messy or anything!). You clearly go here to have a mouth-watering time (my mouth is watering as I type this!)

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Ribs...ribs..ribs.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2012

Seriously...get the ribs. They look amazing, almost like they are airbrushed and lacquered to a bright shiny finish. They are moist and unbelievably smokey/beefy. Excellent flavor, well presented and complemented by the sides.

It’s not a fancy place, but it is great barbeque.

Visited November 2012
Clinton, Arkansas
“Even though it is not”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012

in Tulsa or Oklahoma City it is probably the best bbque restaurant in the state of Oklahoma. The brisket is very, very good, as is the sauce. The pinto beans and the onion strings are, hands down, the best I have ever had!

The waitress was very attentive and friendly. The atmosphere was wonderful. Obviously a lot of these folks had eaten here many times and were enjoying themselves to the max. A place, if you are in the area, you should try.

• Visited June 2012
Eden Prairie
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Okay, but wouldn't go out of my way to return”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2012

Donovan was my waiter. Ordered the sliced brisket with baked potato and beans. After taking the order, Donovan returned to inform me they were out of potatoes (!?!) so I opted for a salad ($1.19 extra). Beef and beans were good. Salad was pretty basic, no croutons, just lettuce a couple slices of tomato and some shredded cheese. Blue cheese dressing was provided in two single serving Wishbone pouches. Platter was served with a pickle spear, scallion, and toasted bread. I had to ask for additional BBQ sauce which should have been brought out with the entree. Portions were average and were fine for me. But if you have a hearty appetite you may be disappointed.

• Visited September 2012