“Still the best Chinese in this Rea”

Szechuan Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 111 Restaurants in Bartlesville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

I'm sitting here alone eating by far the best spring roll and Won Ton soup there is in the world. At least from all my travels to Europe, Asia and North America. If my wife only liked Chinese food, I would be here at least twice a week. Your missing out if you don't frequent this place. Gotta go, my chicken Kung Pao is waiting for me, ymmmmmmm!

Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

I ordered the General Tso's Chicken all white meat and it was very nicely presented and tasted pretty good, although it was not spicy at all. I didn't notice anything that would suggest the food wasn't fresh and properly cooked but woke up at 3am with quite a bit of nausea and indigestion. I can pretty much eat about anything without getting sick, so it takes a lot to upset my stomach. I also didn't see anything to suggest the restaurant wasn't clean. The staff was very friendly and the service attentive. I'll give it another try next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

The food here is amazing! We have eaten here for 20yrs and never had a bad experience. Portions are ample and flavors are awesome. Amy and Francis turn out the Chinese best food anywhere

Reviewed 21 February 2013

This is by far the best Chinese in Bville. I have been going for years and the Kung Pao chicken or any of the meals are fantastic. The best spring rolls and won ton soup of anywhere in the U.S. and Ms. Amy is my favorite owner/hostess.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

Ms Amy is so wonderful and great to me. I've been going here for a very long time and now that I moved I miss it. I get my usual chicken fried rice without onions. I've been looking, for a few years now, and still can't find anywhere like it. Her husband cooks and does a great job.
The food is always top notch and they have large portions. Supposedly the egg drop soup is to die for, I just stick with won ton.