“I'm Sorry”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Mustang, Oklahoma
“I'm Sorry”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I had the Special Hamberger with the links and cheese the House Special after I received my food I never saw the wait staff again until I was finished and she asked how things were I told her for the most part okay but I couldn't cut the links with a saw and I showed how tough they were she said wow those are really dark for some reason (over cooked maybe) wanted to bring me something else why now. After I paid my ticket the "Manager" came by and said I hear you had something that wasn't right I explained it to her she again says HUH and offers to bring me something else at this time and says thats not the way they should be REALLY
Greg

• Visited April 2013

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“For barbeque this chain restaurant can fit the bill”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

This restaurant serves good portions of different types of meats and salads to the traveller. It is inline with its other chain stores for food and design of its menu to reach the palates of the diner.
The wait staff was friendly and prompt with our orders and kept the drink glasses filled as needed.

• Visited April 2012
PLEASANTON
“Good food.”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Good food, did not have to wait to be seated. Nice waitress. Enjoyed our evening there. We eat there again if we are in the area.

Visited September 2012
Bartlesville, Oklahoma, USA
“Smokin' Chicken Nachoes”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 via mobile

I'm not a nacho or pepper fan, but the sweet peppers on these chicken nachoes are AWESOME!

So are the bar-burritos.

If you are looking for healthy choices you can order meat ala carte by 1/2 a lb or less.

Carthage, Missouri
“Pretty good, not great”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

There was nothing wrong with our visit - the food was good and so was the service. It just was not exceptional. I enjoyed my ribs, but the pulled pork was just okay (then again, I have a favorite pulled pork I get somewhere else so nothing else ever seems as good). I would eat there again, but I would not make it a "must visit".

Visited July 2012