“French Dip”

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“French Dip”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

The other day a group of people and I had gone to Mcalisters. I had never gone to a Mcalisters before so I had no idea what they serve or what type of food it has. I asked my friend what to get and he said I can never go wrong with a french dip and you cant forget to order sweet tea. The sandwich was amazing and when you dip it in that brown dip it just gets even better, I don't know if I have had a sandwich that taste as good as that in the past couple years. also while I was demolishing the sandwich I didn't really notice at first but the service was definitely above average. It is hard to find a restaurant with good service around here in Bartlesville. So I give them a B+ on service and an A+ on the french dip sandwich.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Spencer C

Oklahoma
“Such good food”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Just loved the Pecan berry salad that I had! And their sweet tee is just wonderful. Good Deli that I recommend for sure.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank IrisMF
Okie
“My Staple Place to Go Locally!”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I know I can count on consistency and great flavor always so I visit here often. Tortilla soup, baked potatoes and their salads are wonderful.

Visited February 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good food”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

McAlister's offers a variet of menu items and has some of the best iced tea I've had. Love their baked potatoes!

Visited August 2012
Wallsburg, Utah
“Great food”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Friendly, reasonably priced and good food. The eating and restroom environments were spotless.

Visited June 2012