Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bethany
“Amazing Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

The entire staff - from the cleaning crew to the Nancy who prepared breakfast and Sammie and Simon at guest services - were absolutely helpful and pleasant during my entire stay. One of the housekeepers got me some laundry detergent so I could remove a bike stain from my shorts. The breakfast was solid, the eating area was clean and well decorated, and the room was spotless with a great shower. Sammie even had a refrigerator put in my room so I could put our food for the next days road trip in it overnight.

Simply brilliant service!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
BethanyGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review and compliments for all of our staff. Their hard work is greatly appreciated and we are so happy to hear they gave you such a great stay! Hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Sammie was on too of things for us on this trip! After getting a suite with a broken toilet Sammie quickly moved us to a new room just a few doors down. Then checked on us later to make sure everything was going ok.

With 4 kids that are picky eaters the free breakfast had plenty of hot and cold choices to please everyone! Very pleased with this hotel and the staff. Will be staying here on our next trip!!!

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for the great review, Cparker8080! We are so happy to hear you felt well taken care of. Thank you for the compliments of our wonderful staff. We are very fortunate to have a great staff who take pride in their work and truly care about our guests! Safe travels to you and your family, we hope to see you again soon!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

My husband and I traveled to OKC from Dallas for a 4-day business trip. We stayed at this property and was really impressed with the staff but most importantly the cleanliness and neatness of the Dining Room at Breakfast. This was due to a lady named NANCY who kept everything stocked up, neat, and the tables were clean, it was fabulous. She also shared a great short testimony of her life story with us that was impromptu and intriguing. We will stay there again and highly recommend it!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
KAA1126, Thank you for the compliments of our staff and our breakfast. We are so happy to hear you have a great stay with us and will be visiting again. We hope to see you again soon!
Wichita, Kansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We were suppose to travel to OKLAHOMA from KANSAS this coming weekend for a baseball tournament and the whole team was planning on staying at your hotel. My boyfriend got online to reserve our room for Saturday June 21rst. We found out that the tournament had been canceled on Tuesday morning due to not having enough teams. So he called the front desk as soon as we realized that your hotel had already charged my debit card that morning for a room that we werent suppose to even check into until Saturday. He explained the situation and was told the manager would have to call him back. The head coach even called to talk to someone because this happened to a few other parents. We didnt get a phonecall until the next day and was told that since he got online to reserve the room that he locked in that price and it was nonrefundable. I guess what I dont understand is HOW ARE THE PARENTS WHO GOT ONLINE BEING CHARGED FOR A ROOM THAT WE NO LONGER NEED AND GAVE FOUR DAYS NOTICE TO CANCEL THE RESERVATION but the ones who called directly over the phone NOT being charged?!? We all reserved our rooms at the same time. I'm extremeley disappointed and in the process of disputing this charge. I have filed a claim and will fight this for what its worth. You are not getting my money regardless of what your small print may have said on the internet. We gave you notice and I dont think its fair. If I have to cancel my checking account and close it out completely..... I will do it. This is CRAP!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank KANSASSS
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Dear KANSASSS,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am very disappointed to hear about your experience on your recent stay. I want to assure you our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. I would love the opportunity to regain your faith and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional details regarding your stay. I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

John O
Case Manager
IHGCare
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel was welcoming. I stayed on the 2nd floor, I recommend the 3rd to avoid hearing people walking above you. I had housekeeping com everyday which was great. A huge treat for me was some of the toiletries that the hotel provides: bath & body works lotion & make up remover wipes! Hair dryers are important too, thank you! The bathroom was probably the nicest in the room with granite tiles. I had double queen beds which was nice bc one was firm and one was soft! The room was very dim, I would have had appreciated more lamps. Breakfast was great. Hot sausage, cheese omelets, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, muffins, apple and orange juice as well as chilled yogurt and cinnamon rolls. Thy even provide carry out bags or trays if needed.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank A_renee10
, Guest Services at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for the review A_Renee10! We are so happy to hear you were so pleased with your room and our Express Start Breakfast. We apologize for the unsatisfactory lighting, we try to be as "green" as we can and use energy efficient bulbs but sometimes they can be too dim for our guests. Next time maybe we can get you an extra lamp if you need! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again real soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Business traveling. Stayed 2 nights. Everything about my stay was great. Very friendly service. Very clean. Quiet. I found this hotel, to be the best value near the Wiley Post airport area.
Breakfast was very fresh.
Its worth noting again, that the staff was an absolute pleasure. And the rest of the stay, followed their lead.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thanks for the "Perfect" review, Av8ormj!! I am so happy to hear you had a great stay with us and we were able to meet all of your needs. We hope you can visit us again in the future and to make your stay even better than this time! Safe travels to you!
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

The place is fine. What you would expect from this chain. Modern rooms. Well kept. Decent lobby. Why though, did they build this hotel here in the middle of nowhere? This place has nothing around it. No restaurants, no coffee shops, no shopping...really, who thought a hotel at this location was a good idea?

Room Tip: It really doesn't matter.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Hi Howard B! Thank you for the compliments for our hotel. Our front desk is well informed on the location of a variety of local businesses such as a diner and coffee shop within walking distance, the antique district of Downtown Bethany, and The Outlet Shoppes of Oklahoma City less than 5 miles away. Next time you return, be sure to ask one of our wonderful staff members about some of the local attractions and we will be more than happy to assist you! Thanks and safe travels to you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethany
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expwy
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma ...
#45 of 147 in Oklahoma City
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Midtown
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City ...
#19 of 147 in Oklahoma City
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northw...
#22 of 147 in Oklahoma City
BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn...
#18 of 147 in Oklahoma City
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#48 of 147 in Oklahoma City
Tower Hotel Oklahoma City
Tower Hotel Oklahoma City
#83 of 147 in Oklahoma City

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany? Share your experiences!