“It's like coming home!”

Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Bethany
Bethany, Oklahoma
“It's like coming home!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Olde Orchard is owned and operated by the Conrady family. Excellent comfort food, a coffee cup that never goes empty, and super-friendly service make it a restaurant I visit again and again. I especially like their breakfasts. There's an upper area with plenty of room for groups to meet and eat together. We never feel rushed, even though the restaurant is usually busy.

• Visited July 2013

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Average, nothing special.”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I went thier for lunch and ordered one of thier specials.I had the beef stroganoff with mashed potatoes and gravy and fried okra. Food was okay, nothing wrong with it and nothing great as well. This was my first time. I probalby would not mind going back to try thier breakfast.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank K9SONTHELOOSE
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Everyone welcome”
Reviewed 16 September 2010

I think it is an awesome place to go. We have taken business appointments, family and friends to eat at the Orchard. They know you when you walk in the door and they give you awesome service. My family ALL likes to go eat at Olde Orchard. Thanks for all the great service.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Ehh...nothing special. Good for breakfast though.”
Reviewed 31 January 2008

Ehh...nothing special. Good for breakfast though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook