“Favorite Oriental Buffet”

East China Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Bixby
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Under $10.00 for one of the best stocked buffets in the area. They have a good selection of appetizers including a well stocked sushi bar and plenty of peel and eat shrimp even if they are on the small side. The salad bar is probably their weakest link but it is still adequate and their Hot and Sour Soup is jam packed with goodies including plenty of mushrooms and tofu. I eat there every chance I get.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

So Good I went for lunch 3x in a week. The quality of food is VG. And there is such variety every time I visited I tried different items.

The popularity of this restaurant assures a good turnover of food and keeps the items fresh. There is enough variety to keep everyone happy. I had tried this restaurant in 2011, but only discovered this year they had a spicy baby octopus salad.

Good soups, noodles and rice, lots of different chicken dishes (I love the pepper chicken as it has some real bite to it), desserts, sushi (which I have not tried). And the price is under $10 for all you can eat. Unfortunately I tend to overeat, because it is so good.

Service is friendly and VG.

I rate it 5 because of what it offers. It isn't fine dining, but for what it offers it is great.

1  Thank LorenzoLorenzo
Reviewed 26 August 2012

This little jewel of a place is fabulous. It's nicely decorated and well-lit, with subtle Asian music playing overhead. A great buffet selection, with salad bar, dessert bar, sushi bar and Mongolian grill. This place got me interested in trying sushi nearly 10 years ago, and now I'm hooked for life. Everything is kept fresh, stocked and clean. The staff is highly attentive and the restrooms are well-maintained. I've been there dozens of times over the years and I doubt they've made a thin dime on me either time. Definitely worth stopping by if you're driving down south Memorial, and well worth an out-of-the-way trip to dine there.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Food is typical Chinese Buffet style. Fresh but the same as any buffet anywhere. The price is very good.

Reviewed 25 December 2011

Best chinese food very clean, service and to many food.

Been to East China Restaurant? Share your experiences!