“Evening out”

East China Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 39 Restaurants in Bixby
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Buffet is good. A lot of different offering from steak to sushi. My husband likes the BBQ pork ribs. I like the shrimp dishes.

There are newer reviews for East China Restaurant

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Excellent service. The food is pretty good and there is a wide variety - even sushi. Best of all, they do not add MSG - which is great b/c we have allergies to that.

1  Thank Misipeppa
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Service is usually excellent and we don't go there unless we are just tired of everything else and don't want to drive to Tulsa. Most food is fried, fried, and fried and tastes the same. Dessert bar is horrible. Very pricey but it is all you can eat.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband and I tried this restaurant out two weeks ago and decided to put it on our restaurant rotation list. Everything we had there we liked. We always start out with the peel and eat shrimp at every Chinese buffet. The shrimp and the cocktail sauce both met our expectations. Next was the soup, he thought it was so good he had two bowls full. I tried the sushi next, great! The salmon on the buffet was the best buffet salmon I've had. They have a lot to choose from so I probably didn't get to try everything, but what I did try was delicious. We will be recommending it to friends for sure.

3  Thank Jackie S
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Made our first visit to East China Buffet in 2014 yesterday. We normally eat there 2-3 times a month with friends and have for several years and have always had good experiences. Although we are not gourmet's we have always found the food satisfying ,tasteful and selection extensive. Lunch is $6.99 and Dinner is $9.99 and we think it's a bargain, especially if you ask for the secret $.50 senior discount. We are greeted courteously and service is as expected . Sushi bar(no raw fish) is fresh,plentiful and varied. We like that this restaurant is always clean.

Been to East China Restaurant? Share your experiences!