“Average”

East China Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Bixby
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 September 2014

Another average Chinese restaurant with another average menu. The food is not bad, it's just that it tastes pretty much like what every other Chinese restaurant in the area. The variety is great and the salad bar looked fresh and varied. The place isn't bad, just nothing special.

1  Thank Ropo927

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Buffet is good. A lot of different offering from steak to sushi. My husband likes the BBQ pork ribs. I like the shrimp dishes.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Excellent service. The food is pretty good and there is a wide variety - even sushi. Best of all, they do not add MSG - which is great b/c we have allergies to that.

1  Thank Misipeppa
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Service is usually excellent and we don't go there unless we are just tired of everything else and don't want to drive to Tulsa. Most food is fried, fried, and fried and tastes the same. Dessert bar is horrible. Very pricey but it is all you can eat.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband and I tried this restaurant out two weeks ago and decided to put it on our restaurant rotation list. Everything we had there we liked. We always start out with the peel and eat shrimp at every Chinese buffet. The shrimp and the cocktail sauce both met our expectations. Next was the soup, he thought it was so good he had two bowls full. I tried the sushi next, great! The salmon on the buffet was the best buffet salmon I've had. They have a lot to choose from so I probably didn't get to try everything, but what I did try was delicious. We will be recommending it to friends for sure.

3  Thank Jackie S

Been to East China Restaurant? Share your experiences!