“Just dandy”

Best Western Blackwell Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Blackwell
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Pay close attn off the exit but it's worth it. $112 for the night for a double which is a bit steep but I had no reservations. Breakfast is pretty good and included. Clean rooms, nice beds. And now I'm filling up to 200 characters.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BlackwellManagement, General Manager at Best Western Blackwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Scott,

Thank you for the review. We are glad you found us and that you had a comfortable stay. We hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Blackwell Inn

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Best hotel at a Best Western ever. Loved the "clean" remote for the television. The entire hotel looked and smelled clean and fresh. I enjoyed the décor of the hallways as well as the lobby. The breakfast was excellent....a full breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BlackwellManagement, General Manager at Best Western Blackwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Annette,

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your clean report to our amazing housekeeping staff. They are top notch! We also appreciate feedback on the breakfast options, as we strive to offer a variety of tasty options to our guests. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

The staff made my 2 night unexpected ice storm stay over AMAZING! Everyone of the staff from maintenance, housekeeping, front desk were very helpful and even went to Walmart to get de-icer so I could get into my car when the locks were frozen solid. The breakfast was outstanding and the breakfast attendants left it open longer for all the unexpected guests. The room I had was so clean I thought I was the first to ever stay in the room. Fridge and Microwave and Large Flat Screen were included. Best nights sleep on the brand new mattress. I will definitely stay here again if I ever get the chance to. I would say that this is the BEST Best Western EVER! Thank you all for everything you did for me. :)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Valued Guest,

Thank you for the generous review. Our exceptional staff strives to go above and beyond to make sure our guests feel comfortable…and warm! We are also glad you were able to experience our new mattresses and flatscreen TV’s in one of our 60 new rooms. We will certainly pass along this review to our staff, so they know how much you appreciate them. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

My husband and I stopped here on the way home to Iowa because we were driving through Storm Gemini and our car was icing up. We had previous good experiences at Best Western Hotels and choose this one. Room was very nice but we felt overpriced. Staff was nice and gentleman staying there was very helpful. Good breakfast spread but not very tasty.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Carol,

Thank you for taking time to write this review. We appreciate your comments on the price and breakfast. Every comment is discussed in our manager meetings, so again, thank you.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

If you have to travel east and west in this area, you will be HAPPY to know about this hotel! There are few hotel offerings between I-25 and Highway 75 (Bartlesville, OK), and this Best Western is wonderful to have. Spacious bathroom, comfortable bed, clean. Our room had been forgotten when the tissue, soap, etc. were placed. The front desk staff was very helpful about this. There is a good and friendly and locally popular Mexican restaurant across the parking lot, and there are eateries such as Braums, KFC, and McDonalds across the state highway. The heater cycled as it should, and it was quiet:)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
BlackwellManagement, General Manager at Best Western Blackwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the thoughtful review. We are proud to be a part of this area and work hard everyday to continue being the lodging of choice. I do apologize for you room not being properly stocked, but I am glad to hear the front desk was able to address the issue. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

A buddy and I stayed here for the first week of hunting season. The hotel was full, so originally we had to book a suite for a few days and a regular room for the rest of the stay. Upon arrival the staff had rearranged rooms so we wouldn't have to move. The staff was very friendly and were flexible on the cleaning of our room. The breakfast was really nice, and the staff was great about keeping the food out slightly longer than advertised when we came back after our morning hunt. We would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: November 2013
BlackwellManagement, General Manager at Best Western Blackwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad we were able to arrange your accommodations so that you did not have to move rooms. Our staff works hard every day to ensure each guest has a great experience at our hotel and I have shared your comments with them. Thank you again.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

This is lovely hotel for a small town. Clean room, the bed & linens were very comfortable. The staff was so nice that they sent me the robe I left! BIg ol' hot breakfast was complimentary too.
I would stay at this place any time.

Room Tip: Ask for the newer section where I stayed.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dana,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are very proud of our new addition and we are glad to hear it is living up to guest expectations. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Candi Matthews

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blackwell
Sleep Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Blackwell
Comfort Inn & Suites Ponca City
Fairfield Inn & Suites Ponca City
Hampton Inn & Suites Ponca City

Been to Best Western Blackwell Inn? Share your experiences!