Pay close attn off the exit but it's worth it. $112 for the night for a double which is a bit steep but I had no reservations. Breakfast is pretty good and included. Clean rooms, nice beds. And now I'm filling up to 200 characters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Blackwell Inn is conveniently located off Interstate 35 in Blackwell, Oklahoma, the hotel is halfway between Wichita, KS and Oklahoma City, OK. The friendly staff is ready to ensure an enjoyable stay whether you are staying for business or leisure. Hotel guests will feel at home in the well-appointed guest rooms, each featuring a microwave, refrigerator, cable television with HBO® and wireless high-speed Internet access. The hotel features a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast along with an indoor pool and free parking. Pets are welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Blackwell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Blackwell Hotel Blackwell
- Blackwell Best Western
- Best Western Blackwell Inn Oklahoma