“Most Awful Experience Ever!!!!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Broken Arrow B&B and Inns
Arkansas
“Most Awful Experience Ever!!!!”
Reviewed 31 March 2008

The Customer Service at this hotel sucks. We had to switch rooms in the middle of the night because our toilet over flowed. The Hotel staff tried to blame us and even suggested putting mats over the soiled floor instead of giving us a clean room? The refrigerator didn't work? Basically this hotel isn't worth your money.

• Liked — Nothing Really worst experience ever.
  • Disliked — The over flowing toliet.
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Decatur, IL
Reviewed 13 October 2007

Stay away. This appears to be a refurbished Econolodge that they slapped the Comfort Inn name on. The night we stayed here they had just black-topped the parking lot and did not do it in stages as they should have. Left black tar on my suitecase wheels and clothes. Rooms were not up to what I expect from a Comfort Inn location.

Stayed October 2007

Travellers are raving about these Broken Arrow hotels

Hiawatha, KS
Reviewed 1 December 2006

When online reserving two rooms at Comfort Inn and only after I clicked on reserve did I find that what was going to cost $60+ for the first night in our king bed room was tripled to $180+ for the second night. When I called the Comfort Inn to verify that price, they said the reason for such an increase was due to a special event taking place in Broken Arrow. Needless to say, I cancelled the reservations and booked at Clarion across the street for a lot cheaper price, but just as nice if not more so in quality! And to think I thought the only price gouger's were oil companies?!

Stayed November 2006
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 30 January 2006

After leaving another hotel in the area we ended up at the Comfort Inn for about a week. The hotel staff was really nice. We got a room and there were some very odd looking stains on the floor and the phone was not working. When we called downstairs to report this, they immediately moved us to a much better room and apologized for the problem. I loved their continental breakfasts. I really enjoyed the fact that there was a microwave and a refrigerator in the room which cut down a lot on how much we had to spend on food. I did like how quiet the place was. All in all I would book another room at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed September 2005
2 Thank RYancy8062
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 August 2005

I've stayed in some bad places and this was one of them. The motel was over-booked to start with. Persons who had reservations were turned away. One such couple spent more than 45 minutes complaining and arguing with the desk clerks. For some reason, a room was available for us. If the couple who failed to get a room had known the conditions of this dump, they would have gladly thanked the desk clerks and walked out the front door.

Our room was not what we requested. Instead of a two-bed, non-smoking, we got a smoking with one bed. The rollaway had so many springs missing, my son fell through, and I had to take it out of the room and put the mattress on the floor.

The AC leaked into the room and the room reeked of mold and stale smoke.

They had Musak on in the hall at an excrutiatingly high volume. I had to ask them (before we went to bed and again at 5:30 in the morning) to turn it off. Let me assure you, it didn't add to the ambiance of this rat hole.

The pool was about the size of a Jacuzzi and was rife with mold.

One night was all we could take.

Unless you are a real masochist, stay away from this place.

• Stayed June 2005