“NOT A QUALITY INN”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Broken Arrow
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I am a gold choice hotel member and was treated horrible by the day desk lady (white Lady) Checked in, my door was kicked in . Q shower a joke , rod almost ripped off wall . Water leak means no shower pressure. Went to breakfast and it was ECONOLODGE breakfast, went to get oj water shoots out . no yogurt , 2 green bananas , 2 yellow flat egg things with 2 burned sausage. old bagels bread and pastries . So i tell girl i like oj with my stale bagel she say be while..... ok , I go down at 945 and guess what closed at 930 .... HUH I stay EVERY night at a choice hotel and 10;00 is always end of breakfast, I tell desk lady i just want the juice i tried to get ... She said TO BAD closed a 930 . And lots of other stuff as I walked away. and where was desk lady when oj was shooting out water ... OUTSIDE SMOKING BUTTS

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tansporter

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Arrived at 4:30pm to check-in for a reservation that I made a month ago. Cle to an event that we have had planned for more than months.I didn't check the room we we arrived, a we did was check-in and get keys. Off to our event we went.
Upon returning at 11pm we went to our room. When we walked in we noticed th A/C unit was in pieces on the floor and a large floor fan blowing in the room. We had a double Queen room due to 4 people (2 teenage daughters wife and I). Went to front desk to get moved and they had no double bedded rooms. Only room that was made available to me was a king with a sofa sleeper.
I asked for 2 single bedded rooms, but none. We took the King with sleeper. Got to the room with a torn fitted sheet and ONE top sheet and NO blanket that the front desk gave me for the sofa sleeper. Open the sofa sleeper and found infant clothing! As well as assorted socks and other things. Sleeper not used or CHANGED in some time. A/C unit running but without plastic facing.
Very DISAPPOINTING!! Nothing done to satisfy me.

Marquee out front says "50 Cozy rooms". Well, if the 2 rooms that I have seen are considered "Cozy" I'll pass......

Would give the place a zero rating. To the places credit, the girl on the desk was very apologetic.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank mayorow
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Fourth hotel in a month, 2 were almost triple the price per night, and this Quality Inn had the best bed. A good night's sleep is everything. It is located convenient to the interstate, but our room was quiet. We were in our room about 10 minutes when the front desk called to see that everything was satisfactory--a very nice courtesy not experienced before. The inside pool was very small, but was given great maid service. Front desk personnel was always polite. Based on the comfy bed at this great price, we will stay again when in town to visit family.

Room Tip: Inside entrance makes one feel safe. I like a KING size for best rest.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
JankiInc, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank You writing review for our facility we do appreciate your business and looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

This Quality Inn looks good from the outside, front desk area is comfortable. The people are absolutely wonderful, warm, friendly, just great. The hotel rooms are very clean. The staff does a great job unlike many high class hotels. Now, the hotel needs a dire update, carpet is worn, rooms need paint, new TVs, just a plain out right remodel, and hopefully soon. If you are looking for a cheap price, friendly, clean place to stat, this can not be beat, but remember, its not a new hotel, but it is a clean one.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

Love the location of this hotel and have stayed here before and will probably again. For those of you who have problems walking stairs, be sure to ask for a first floor room as there isn't a elevator. Quality Inn has the best and most comfortable beds around-and really nice pillows , we slept great, that is until the fire detector started beeping about 4 times at 6am, must have needed new batteries. The other things that were broken was the recliner in the room, the arms were falling off and was in sore need of being put in the dumpster. The vent fan in the bathroom would come on and off by itself, although it didn't interfere with our sleep because we sleep with the fan on anyway. The free breakfast was ok-preformed powdered eggs that tasted fine, sausage, toast, bagels, good coffee and orange juice and bananas.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Pretty clean and comfortable but could sure use some sprucing up. A coat of paint would do wonders. Furniture is old and worn. No flat screens. You have to be under 5 foot if you don't want to bend over to wash your hair in the shower but there is plenty of hot water. Carpet could stand cleaning. Beds are comfortable linens are clean. Staff is nice and accommodating. Wi-fi is good with a strong signal. If you aren't that picky and are on a tight budget it could work for you. Next time I might spend the extra dollars to go next door too.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Nevadagirl710
Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

22 may 2012. Laying here attempting to go to sleep. All I hear is doors slamming at a minimum 10 times a minute, children unsupervised running the halls, I'm guessing a sr party on the floor above. Pillows were wet when I got here, thank goodness for the fan setting on the window unit. I travel for a living, will be here a week or two, but not at this hotel again. For 5 to 10 bucks more I will be next door at the Hampton or across the street at the Clarion.

• Stayed: May 2012