I found this hotel on the internet, It looked good on the internet so I reserved an efficency room. When I got to the hotel the lobby was plain but looked clean. I was informed my reservation had been upgraded since he rented the last efficency about the same time my reservation came in. Great! No, Problem!
Unfortunatly, my room didn't measure up. My first problem was the Remote for the TV did not work. I have to get up and change the channel and the volumn....How 1970s! Also, there is no TV in the bedroom. The room itself is nice enough, stove and fridge are old but seem to function well. There is something spilled in the freezer (not frost free) and has not been cleaned, neither has the side of the stove. Might I mention that there is no dishes, pans, cups or coffee in the kitchen. There is a small coffee maker but no coffee.
Also, It was so HOT in the room when I got in. The air conditioner was off and it was showing 95 degrees in the room. The air conditioner worked but only seemed to have one speed. It took almost 3 hours for the room go get comfortable. Unfortunatly there was only 1 vent in the ENTIRE suite of rooms. I ended up sleeping in the living room area with the air conditioner, on a very uncomfortable couch. Since the bed sheets were stained and had burn holes in them I went out to my car and got a sheet and blanket (I'm moving so I had them).
It was also advertised that there was Free Wi-Fi available but I was unable to use it...
I did call the office and was told that there was one more room available but I declined to move as I didn't want to wait another 3 hours to cool down a room (it was 11:15pm by now). The desk clerk who was very nice when I got here got rather snappish when I called to tell him about my experience thus far.
I was planning to stay another 3 days til my apartment is ready but I think I'll find another motel tomorrow.
Although they are refurbishing the hotel I still say, If you stay here....Good Luck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an extended stay hotel that offers daily, weekly and monthly rates. Our hotel has full kitchens with a full refrigerator, stove and microwave with coffee maker. In addition our one bedrooms have a living area with a pull out couch, a remote control color TV with Showtime and expanded cable and free WIFI. The bedroom area has either queen or two double beds and of course the bathroom area with shower. We have onsite coin operated laundry facilities, an outdoor swimming pool and a 24 hour front desk staff. We are under new ownership and management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Tulsa Extended Stay Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulsa Extended Stay Hotel Broken Arrow
- Tulsa Extended Stay Inn And Suites
- Tulsa Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Tulsa