“Excellent authentic Mexican food, and friendly service.”

El Viejo's Mexican Grill
Ranked #39 of 235 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 December 2011

Every time I've eaten here, the food was fantastic and the waitstaff was friendly.

1  Thank Pam G
There are newer reviews for El Viejo's Mexican Grill

Reviewed 30 June 2011

My wife and I used to frequent El Tequila a lot but we recently stopped in to check this place out. Long story short,won't be going back to El Tequila anytime soon as long as this place is open!

Reviewed 27 March 2011

This is the first time my wife and I ate here since the Arizona Mexican Restaurant was in this location. The inside of the restaurant is redone and looks cleaner and a bit more open. My wife and I ate the beef fajitas. Since my wife is gluten-intolerant, the waitress made sure that my wife got corn tortillas. The fajitas were $10.99 and had plenty of meat (we had to take some home). The 27 oz margarita was $7.95 and was good.

We plan to dine at El Veijo's again in the near future. You can order many other meals for less than what we paid for fajitas. The fajitas are $2-5 cheaper than other places.