“HORRIBLE”

Ranked #5 of 241 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Price range: US$7 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in a beautifully renovated 1904 brick building in the Rose District of revamped downtown Broken Arrow. Main Street Tavern is a classic American tavern serving upscale pub food. A full bar offers over 60 beer selections, a nice selection of wines, and several specialty cocktails. Now serving brunch every Saturday and Sunday from 10AM - 2PM. Outdoor patio seating available. Open until at least midnight and until 2AM Friday and Saturday. Late-night food menu available. Great place to watch the game, meet your friends after work, or date-night. Private space in "The Loft" on the second floor above MST where we can cater your special event. Off-site catering available.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Not only was the food awful, the staff gave us horrible service, then to top it all off, we found a hair in the salad. Gross. Don't even bother.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I've eaten here a few times and tried different menu items. Everything I've tried has been good. I tend to come back to the classic burger. I think it's really good. This is a popular restaurant in the Rose District of Broken Arrow. I recommend getting there early on Friday evenings or skip it all together as they are very busy then. I generally go during lunch time and have always had great, fast service. I definitely would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

This is a tavern feel. Casual. The food is good and consistent. Love the salmon and cheese grits. There are a lot of good beer on tap. The service has always been good.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've been here a couple of times, but nothing stands out for me. I think the food is good and the atmosphere is nice, but just overpriced for what it is.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Glad to have restaraunts like this in Broken Arrow. Interesting twist on a lot of their menu items. I had the jalepeno and cream cheese burger - WOW!! I was amazed how those two ingredients meshed with the burger - a thick slice of melted cream cheese and the heat of the jalepenos. Don't pass up a chance to try the meatloaf.