“Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Broken Arrow
Suamico, United States
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

We would highly recommend this location to stay at. Everything Was perfect. The free continental breakfast had such a wide variety to choose from. The room was really nice. Very comfy and cozy. On our next stay, we will use the pool and fitness center. Our family will also be joining us.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Edmond, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

As far as Hampton Inns go, this was on the low end. The evening front desk attendant was nice and friendly. The room smelled nice and was clean. The carpet in the hallways needed to be replaced. Our toilet handle was messed up. Our pillows were less than stellar. The worst part, though, was that my husband and I got no sleep due to the awful noises made by the wall air unit. It would screech coming on and going off then would make odd noises periodically as it was running. I should have had them move us to another room, but the kids were asleep already. Who wants to wake up kids and move everything at 1:00 A.M.?! I complained to the front desk in the morning, and he said we could have moved rooms if we had told the man at the desk the night before. He said he was sorry and went on about his business. This will definitely not be my hotel choice if we are here for a baseball tournament again.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Oreanna, Manager at Hampton Inn Tulsa / Broken Arrow, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for completing the recent review regarding your stay with us at Hampton Inn-Broken Arrow- Tulsa. I apologise that you have disturbed by the noisy wall unit. Our guy have fixed the HAVC wall unit and a toilet handle in that room. I would like to let you know that we are going to change carpet both in room and hall way in the next few weeks. As one of our valued guests at Hampton Inn, your opinion is important to us. We are always looking to improve and I would appreciate you are taking the time to share your experience and suggestions with me. I look forward to see you come back to see us again at Hampton Inn Broken Arrow-Tulsa.
Smithville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

We enjoyed our stay. Bed was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast wasn't over the top but was good. Nice equipment in fitness room. The staff was welcoming and helpful. We would stay at this Hampton again.

Austin, Tx, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

The staff was extremely attentive and accommodating. The rooms were clean and quiet. The breakfast was sensible and complete. The workout area was clean and had sufficient equipment. I'm not sure what else to say. I was happy. And so was my wife.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

This Hampton Inn was only average. Their shower was difficult and it was hard to get hot water. I heard similar complaints from others at breakfast. The omelets at breakfast were over cooked and brown. I ended up going elsewhere to eat. I expect more at Hampton Inns. I will find another hotel when I work in the area.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Oreanna, Manager at Hampton Inn Tulsa / Broken Arrow, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you for completing the recent review regarding your stay with us at Hampton Inn-Broken Arrow- Tulsa. I am sorry to see that overall your stay with us wasn't pleasant. I apologise that you did not like the egg that we are offered that day. I also have our guy checked out the bathroom's issue, and we did fixed the problem. As one of our valued guests at Hampton Inn, your opinion is important to us. If there is anything else we could have done better, please let us know. We are always looking to improve and I would appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and suggestions with me. I look forward to hearing from you and hope you come back to see us again at Hampton Inn Broken Arrow-Tulsa.
Bentonville, Arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

We were in town for a funeral and the hotel was adequate....until the woman at the front desk was rude and acted put out about having to assist us. This is completely unacceptable and we will never again stay at this location.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for completing the recent survey regarding your stay with us at Hampton Inn-Broken Arrow- Tulsa. I am sorry to see that overall your stay with us wasn't pleasant. As one of our valued guests at Hampton Inn, your opinion is important to us. If there is anything else we could have done better, please let us know. We are always looking to improve and I would appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and suggestions with me. I look forward to hearing from you and hope you come back to see us again at Hampton Inn Broken Arrow-Tulsa.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

This hotel looks a little dated but everything is very nice. The whole hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. The children enjoyed the pool. It is close to freeways and restaurants. I would stay there again when in that area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

#4 of 13 in Broken Arrow
TownePlace Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow
Clarion Hotel Tulsa - Broken Arrow
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial

Been to Hampton Inn Tulsa / Broken Arrow? Share your experiences!