“Wow, can' wait to go back”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #3 of 246 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Had a wonderful meal. The service was really superb. The waiter spent quite some time going through - I wanted to try every dish. Will go back there again and again.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

First time visit and our food and experience exceeded our expectations! We ordered the Bang Bang Shrimp as our appetizer, and it was great! The sauce is creamy and spicy and the shrimp is still crispy. The entree of pecan crusted trout was really god, too. Would definitely visit again. Our server, Lindsey, was par excellent. We also appreciated the manager stopping by our table to check on us. Great experience for first timers!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I went with 3 fish eating friends with a promise that the steak was good and I wasn't disappointed. They all had a variety of fish and seafood and all rated their meals highly.

I had the coconut shrimp which weres delicious - followed by a house steaek cooked to perfection

Would definitely revisit.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I really enjoy going out to Bonefish for date night... The Chilean Sea-bass is to die for. I really enjoy the sides as well that are available. In there we are able to eat low calorie or very high calorie meals so you can have your pick! They have a nutritional information menu online so you can look that up in advance http://www.bonefishgrill.com/Content/our-menu-nutrition

The service has been great every time I have gone as well. I can dress up and feel right at home but I can also go casual and not feel out of place. The atmosphere is perfect for a business dinner, a date night or just a run to a nice dinner.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have eaten at Bonefish Grill several times and I always order their trout dinner. I don't usually order fish out, but their trout dinner is stupendous. I highly recommend this eating establishment for anyone who enjoys a 'cozy' atmosphere, great food, and very friendly waiter staff.