Blue Bell Ice Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Broken Arrow
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Nice place to take the kids on a small tour of how they make the ice cream. Grandkids were so fascinated at how it all worked.

3  Thank kenkate

Reviewed 3 October 2012

we took a group of homeschool children . it was very intresting . the kids really liked the free icecream at the end

2  Thank faith h
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Took a tour of the plant with a boy scout troop several years back. It was interesting and mighty cold, even in the summer. I limit my visits to the freezer section of my local grocer now. I'm still a fan. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. I guess it still holds true.

2  Thank TheOklahomaTraveler
Reviewed 23 July 2012

This was a great factory tour. There were only a few cars in the lot when we arrived at about 10 am. The campus and grounds were very clean , clearly marked and very inviting. The walking tour through the plant lasted about 25-30 min. Our guide Zach was very knowledgable and knew the answers to any questions the guests had. At the end of the tour there was a big scoop of any kind of blue bell you wanted. Well worth a stop in Brenham.

1  Thank EdnaC
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Tour is short but interesting. Free sample at the end of the tour.