“Always a great meal!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
“Always a great meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

My husband was hungry for a Ron's hamburger yesterday, so went to Ron's at 91st & Elm in Broken Arrow. If you are OK with fried food, you will LOVE this place. I ordered the Polish Sausage Special (small size). OMG, it was so very good. Served with grilled onions, spaghetti, and Ron's WONDERFUL chili. I think next time I will try just the 2-way (chili with spaghetti) because I had so much left over. My husband always orders the small-size french fries... will feed at least 3 people. We had a great lunch, and we had half my Polish Sausage meal and half the french fries left to take home. Great little cafe!

• Visited October 2013

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
“Rated "Best Damn Chili & Burgers" by Tulsan's year after year.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

If you find yourself in Broken Arrow or Tulsa Oklahoma, and you love Chili, great Burgers and Fresh Cut French Fries, eat where the locals go to eat. Ron's Hamburgers is a small mostly family owned chain, and my favorites are the one on Elm in BA, east 21st Street, and Farm Plaza off Sheraton. Either one you you cannot go wrong.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Ron's in Oklahoma”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

Ron's Hamburgers and Chili in Broken Arrow, OK has the best chicken and fries compared to all the other Ron's locations

Visited December 2012
“too greasy”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2012

I guess if you like a greasy spoon kind of diner you might like it. I just thought everything is too greasy. I do not like the onions cooked into my burger either.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Unique Food In A Hole In The Wall Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2012

The Ron's in Broken Arrow isn't much to look at. If you are looking for a tidy atmosphere, the place probably isn't for you. However, if you can get past the look of the place, there are many unique menu items that you are sure to enjoy. My wife and I both enjoy the chicken & fries basket with BBQ sauce. The fires are like my mom used to cut by hand and fry. We always get served so much that we have to get a to go container every time. Another favorite is the sausage hamburger. (I wish I had one now!) At my work, we have a rule that if you bring back a sausage hamburger back to eat, you had better asked everyone if they want one before you leave to get one. (I don't know the consequences as nobody has violated this protocol in the 15 years that I have known about it). I haven't had the chili, but I would be surprised if it wasn't good.

• Visited July 2012