“Hand-made food, charming service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Trang Le

Trang Le
Ranked #16 of 230 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Roland
“Hand-made food, charming service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

I ate here on August 7, 2013. I had Pho and spring rolls, and pork and shrimp dumplings. The owner's beautiful daughter was the server. The spring rolls were quite good, and the Pho was superior, obviously made from scratch (confirmed by the daughter). I was well-satisfied, and the price was fair. This restaurant is clean and tidy, well-cared for by the owners who must take pride in their business. The restrooms were also spic and span clean.

• Visited August 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Excellent Service, Gluten Free cooked to order”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

This is the kind of place that people like to keep secret, somewhat hidden in a strip mall. We've been told they have the best Pho in town so we had to check it out. Very clean and bright on the inside. Ate here with my friend and husband who both love Vietnamese food. I do too but with a gluten sensitivity I have to be careful. I was so excited to see the she could cook to order some items Gluten free. They even had a gluten free dipping sauce for the spring rolls, which were very good. It was somewhat busy being a Friday but the service was spot on and they even waited a little to bring out my husbands dish (he was running very late) so it would be hot when he sat down. The Pho was very good. I kinda missed being able to squeeze my limes and add my jalapenos...and the bamboo shoots but we ordered the smallest Pho so maybe it is served with the larger bowls. Either way, the broth was delicious and we all enjoyed it. We will be back for sure, it just may be our new spot for Vietnamese food.

• Visited June 2013