Homewood Suites Tulsa - South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courtfront deskhome away from homeseparate bedroombreakfast and dinnerevening receptionbeer and winefull kitchenexcellent hotelcomplimentary breakfastcomfortable staygreat place to staybed was very comfortabletulsa areahousekeeping staffoutdoor poolclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. There are plenty of restaurants nearby, a shopping mall 5 minutes down the street, and in a great location. The staff was very welcoming, and our suite was perfect since we were traveling with our teenage son. Highly recommend staying in Broken Arrow over staying in Tulsa!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have stayed here many times and it has always been a good experience. This time however i think standards dropped a little mainly due to noisy guests in the halls at night. I will however try them again since all previous visits went well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The Homewood Suites by Hilton® Tulsa South hotel is a hidden gem. I have stayed at this location several times and I've always had a good experience. It is a clean, well maintained facility with a professional, friendly and competent staff. I give it two thumbs up.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I always stay at Homewoods Suites when I visit our company headquarters in Broken Arrow. This is my fifth year and I have never been let down by the service and generally helpful hotel personnel. I am a loyal customer. I recommend the hotel to all.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The stay gave us a home away from home feeling which made the trip more romantic. It relieved the stress of always feeling we had to leave the room for a romantic dinner. We enjoyed the city more because we had more time to visit the shopping locations that gave us the option of eating out or buying food to prepare and eat in the room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple