“Fab Service”

Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Broken Arrow
Price range: US$5 - US$9
“Fab Service”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I usually visit the 15th street location in Tulsa. I order cakes from here for most special occasions. I even ordered my wedding cake from Merritts and I'm glad I did! I was married in July of 2011 and it was a scorcher that day. When the cake arrived the event center was a little toasty and the icing came off the cake. The event staff called Merritt's and they came out immediately to fix my cake. After they left, a little bubble of icing happened and again the event center called. Mr. Merritt, himself, came to fix my cake. By the time my guests and I arrived, everything was perfect!

If you are stopping by and love chocolate, the chocolate ganauche cake is AMAZING! I also love their sugar cookies with icing!!

Visited June 2013

Tulsa
“Cake Included”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Merritts has great sandwiches for lunch and every lunch comes with a free slice of whatever cake they are serving that day.
It is a wonderful, but high calorie meal.

Visited May 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

OMG what a great bakery! If you cannot find what you want here, you are really looking. The pastries and breakfast items are extraordinary. The cakes are amazingly good and the artists can decorate them in any way. This bakery is a bit pricy but, considering the quality, it is still worth it and I consider it good value. I feel fortunatee that there is a place like Merritt's Bakery here in Tulsa.

• Visited January 2013
“Great Bakery”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I love all their cakes and donuts. Very busy place but food very good. Sometimes you may stand in line then there are times it isn't busy. Early morning, such as before 7am, is a slow time for them.

Visited September 2012
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“beautiful cakes”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Merritt's has great sandwiches. The cakes are not only beautiful but they are delicious too. They also have donuts and other bakery items.

1 Thank Deanna B