“Best mexican food! Awesome service!”
Review of Los Cabos

Los Cabos
Ranked #6 of 239 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I'm not in broken arrow very often, but I will definitely eat here when I visit again! The food was amazing! The service provided by Robert (we were sitting in a booth in the bar area) was outstanding! He was so attentive and made us laugh every time he came to the table. I had the cheese and onion enchiladas with rice and beans, yummy! The salsa was perfectly spicy and the margaritas were as if they were made just for me :) I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Our favorite Mexican restaurant!! We love the food and atmosphere here. The only problem is the parking, but unfortunately they can't seem to help how awkward it has become with the other restaurant beside them. Love sitting outside and watching the ducks on the pond.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

DH and I have been going to this location since it first opened. We've never had a disappointing meal or anything but exceptional service.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

They have a great patio (though small) where they have a bar and live music on the weekend. The food is good as well and it looks out at a pond. It is a great area to hand out, have some beers and enjoy your date night. But be ready to wait as the patio is first come first and people have a tendency to relax and enjoy it which can take some time. I do recommend it though!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was not just another dinner out, but a dining experience! I ate here on my eighth night of a vacation, and I was getting a little tired of eating meals out. I would have to say it was one of two restaurants that really impressed me during the week. First, the appetizers were tremendously tasty as were the margaritas! The entrees were brought to us promptly, and so delicious. There were 5 adults and 2 kids in our party and we all loved the food--and everyone had something different. Our waiter was obviously busy--the restaurant was teeming with people on a busy college graduation weekend. However, he was calm and in control, even when our 1-year old spilled her water right in the wait staff's walkway. He quickly came over to deal with her mishap and was so pleasant. Throughout the meal, he was very attentive. We had a bit of a wait to get inside--about 30 minutes, I think--but people ahead of us had waited about 50 minutes, so we shouldn't complain. It was worth the wait for the food, atmosphere, and service. The live music outdoors kept us entertained as we waited, and some of our group walked around the nearby pond to pass the time. The décor once inside is elegant and enjoyable--we loved the huge fountain! Kudos to the chefs and staff!