“Love on patio on summer nights!”
Review of Los Cabos

Los Cabos
Ranked #6 of 235 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We went there on a Friday night to sit on the patio for dinner and to listen to the music. Outside is open seating, and we found seats immediately. I finally found something I truly enjoyed there- Fried Avocados with queso. They were amazing. The margaritas are very tasteful but a bit overpriced for the amount you get (may be less because we are outside). We love going there when we are in town on the weekends for the music. They have great bands. I wish they didn't allow smoking because some guests are extremely inconsiderate of others, specifically children when they smoke. The space is crowded, so it can be a bit overwhelming. Overall, one of my favorite entertainment places to go in BA.

There are newer reviews for Los Cabos

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I'm not in broken arrow very often, but I will definitely eat here when I visit again! The food was amazing! The service provided by Robert (we were sitting in a booth in the bar area) was outstanding! He was so attentive and made us laugh every time he came to the table. I had the cheese and onion enchiladas with rice and beans, yummy! The salsa was perfectly spicy and the margaritas were as if they were made just for me :) I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Our favorite Mexican restaurant!! We love the food and atmosphere here. The only problem is the parking, but unfortunately they can't seem to help how awkward it has become with the other restaurant beside them. Love sitting outside and watching the ducks on the pond.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

DH and I have been going to this location since it first opened. We've never had a disappointing meal or anything but exceptional service.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

They have a great patio (though small) where they have a bar and live music on the weekend. The food is good as well and it looks out at a pond. It is a great area to hand out, have some beers and enjoy your date night. But be ready to wait as the patio is first come first and people have a tendency to relax and enjoy it which can take some time. I do recommend it though!