“Neat weekend visit”
Review of Lakeview Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Broken Bow
Lakeview Lodge
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Broken Bow
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My husband and I took our 6 yoa grandson for a weekend to Beavers Bend. A friend recommended this lodge. They have just remodeled and it is clean and nice. We had a problem with the toliet but it was promptly taken care of. The view of the lake is beautiful. It is quiet and the deer are fun. The only downside is the breakfast. The first morning a man kept everything replenished, but the second morning by the time we got there at 8:00 there was nothing left. When we told the deskclerk he acted like it upset him. He did refill the coffee but was not happy to have to do it....We will definetely stay here again.

Room Tip: First floor is ground floor but you have to go down lots of stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I wanted to stay in a cabin, so I was skeptical to staying in a hotel. This place was great! We stayed in room 51, it had tile flooring rather than a dirty carpet. It was located right on the lake and every night were visited by lots of deer, right outside our door. We will return to this place for our next visit

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Brady J
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Broken Bow is located on a beautiful lake in the southeastern corner of OK, very unspoiled and uncrowded. It is truely a lodge. All the rooms have a view of the lake which is awesome! You can feed the deer from your balcony or right on the lawn in the early morning or evening, very special. The beds are very comfortable as well. My only recommendation is to bring your own breakfast. The continental breakfast served has nothing healthy. If cost if the concern, it is not anymore expensive to get healthier cereals than sugary ones. All items include fat, sugar and white flour. There needs to be significant improvement here.

Room Tip: The building to the left of the office.
4  Thank theindians
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

It was awesome. We would go right back. Everything was awesome. Even the deer, Mini and Babe. We love it. The staff was great, the rooms were great. We even enjoyed the scenery. Nothing about this place made us unhappy. I can honestly say this was one time in my life I wil NEVER forget, it was that awesome. Thank you guys so much.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tracy P
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The staff was very friendly. The view of the lake from the balcony is great. Deer came every morning and evening to get apple slices. That was very special. The breakfast could be a little better and also include half-n-half for the coffee.

Room Tip: Top floor!
2  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Want to get lost in nature? Want to sleep in a comfy bed and have a hot shower? Want to sit on your private porch drinking morning coffee at sunrise and sipping Girls Gone Wine at sunset while viewing spectacular Lake Broken Bow. Then head east, southeast Oklahoma, Hochatown, and Beaver Bend State Park. I am a lifelong Oklahoman and this is one of our prettiest spots. It is nestled in the Ouchita Mountains deep in pine forests--Weyerhaeuser territory, with huge trees and lots of logging. The lake is one of the calmest and every room in the lodge has a lake view from a small private deck. There is a larger public deck off of the grand room. One can easily walk to the lake shores. The rooms are furnished with pine furniture and cabin colors. A complimentary continental breakfast is provided. Deer were viewed on the lawns at dusk. We had one of those deep, relaxing sleeps that happens in a calming nature setting. The next day we checked out the cabins and plan to locate our upcoming fall family reunion here. The cabins on the river are perfect. We enjoyed sampling the local food. Hope the state continues to take care of this jewel rather than lose it as it did the lodge at Texoma.

Room Tip: Tripadvisor needs to work on the input of information because there is no pool or restaurant, but I...
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed here one night in June 2014. The interior was okay, but the shower curtain had a moldy smell. The breakfast is just some pre-wrapped muffins and Danish. The exterior was dirty. I would have given this place a better review if they hadn't charged my credit card 3X for the same one night stay! They deny they did it, but a charge for $375. is on my credit card. It should be $125. When I got home and saw it, I was so aggravated. Now I have to jump through 20 hoops to have it removed. Terrible experience.

3  Thank Lori D
#1 of 4 in Idabel
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#3 of 6 in Broken Bow

Been to Lakeview Lodge? Share your experiences!