“Stay at Broken Bow”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Broken Bow
Arlington, United States
“Stay at Broken Bow”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Hotel was adequate. Parts of the room (bathroom) are old but seemed to be clean. Odor bad in hallway. Convenient location to the lake and to the casino. Our group wanted to play table games in the evening but were told there was no way to do that. We ended up using a desk from one of the rooms and using a chair or two from another room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I would just like to say that I spent two weeks at the Best Western in Broken Bow, Oklahoma, and it was wonderful. The breakfast was great, the staff were extremely friendly, the room was very clean, housekeeping always had a smile on their faces, the swimming pool was relaxing! I just felt at home here. Very highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank zoozoo74
Plano, Texas, Usa
Reviewed 19 February 2013

The first day I noticed right away that there was a streak of fecal material left on the seat of the toilet from the previous guest. I asked the front desk to have it cleaned. The lady told me that she would have it cleaned immediately. (I was working nights in Broken Bow for the week). When I returned the next morning it was still there. I cleaned it myself.
The next day I sat at my desk to get on my computer. I was there for about five minutes when I realized that there were nail clippings left from the previous guest. This was disgusting.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Landon R
Hollis, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 16 February 2013

The lady at the front desk named Karla was extremely helpful, she kept the breakfast area well stocked and very very clean. She went out of her way to help me find locations I needed to go to and answered all my questions. The rooms were nice and clean and very well put together. I was very impressed with this hotel. Ive stayed in some Best Westerns in Ok City, that would not even be a close comparison to this one! There was such a good variety on the breakfast, and I will be staying there again!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Ginger H
Prosper, Texas, Usa
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Staff is super friendly! As advertised by the Best Western chain, this hotel is VERY motorcycle friendly. I received rags to wipe down my bike upon arrival, and I was allowed to park my bike over night under the carport that covers the check in entrance of the hotel. Breakfast, included in the room rate, was excellent! They have a waffle maker, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs with biscuits and gravy, and other typical breakfast items. Hotel is conveniently located near town so you can hit the local restaraunts, or the casino. There is also a gas station across the street to top off your tank after the ride.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo

Longview, Texas
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Too high for this hotel,when we got to our room there was hair in tub,bugs in the floor in bathroom and behind the door,the microwave was AWFUL.the tub has paint on it,the commode has mold on
we had our pet,so we had to pay a fee and that was way too HIGH.out all the best westerns we have stayed this is dirtiest one so far.this hotel needs some TLC.....

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank beach080109

Travellers are raving about these Broken Bow hotels

Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Broken Bow is a small town in Oklahoma that I would suggest relies on passing trade although there is a casino directly opposite. We had no interference from there during our stay.

Quite a few Best Western are franchaises so they can vary but this one was a good one. Our room was clean and comfortable with a nice bed and bathroom. The room had a tv, microwave and a fridge. There was a complimentary breakfast, free parking and wifi.

Not much to add really just an ideal hotel to stay for an overnight stay with friendly staff.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
#5 of 6 in Broken Bow
Super 8 Idabel
Super 8 Idabel
#2 of 5 in Idabel

Been to HiWay Inn Express Hotel & Suites of Broken Bow? Share your experiences!