“Very relaxing and romantic.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Broken Bow
Lago Vista Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Broken Bow B&B and Inns
“Very relaxing and romantic.”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the bed and breakfast. The bath tub in the room was fabulous. And the aromatherapy provided was divine! Breakfast was delicious. I highly recommend going into town to visit the Girls Gone Wine store.
We didn't get to use the outside fireplace because it was raining, but I could only imagine how relaxing it would be to sit out there snuggling with your loved one and a glass of wine.

• Stayed November 2013

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We just spent the weekend at Lago Vista and thoroughly enjoyed it. We loved the fact that once checked into our room, no one else entered the room until after we checked out. It made "our room" more private. The amenities that are standard are equal to the best hotels in which we've stayed. We highly recommend this getaway. And the view? It's divine!!

Room Tip: We were on the top floor, so I feel we had the best view. There's no elevator, so if steps are a...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Tuttle, Oklahoma
Reviewed 22 October 2013

When you first drive up to the house, the one thing that will grab your attention is the incredible view. It is like looking at a beautiful portrait every time you look out your bedroom window. But the one thing above all else that will bring you back is the hospitality. Chandra and her staff do a great job of making you feel like you're with family, but at the same time they give you your space and privacy. It was a great romantic weekend for a couple not prone to staying at a bed and breakfast. I recommend this place without hesitation. You will enjoy the experience.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank BeverlyOKC
Oklahoma
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at the B&B for our honeymoon. It was my first time planning a trip on my own. I found the B&B by searching online, checked out the website and reviews and booked our stay. I was utterly stunned at how amazing Lago Vista is. From walking inside, seeing the pool, hot tub, back patio, fire place, to the fantastic friendliness of Robin, my husband and I were so happy to be there! Robin escorted us around the house and told us all the amenities. My husband and I stayed for 3 nights. We enjoyed the complimentary wine by owner Chandra, also co-owner of Girls Gone Wine. Spent our first evening by the pool/hot tub, outside on the hammock. For dinner we ate at the Grateful Head- a fabulous pizza place! The next day was rainy so we spent the day in the theater room watching movies and having popcorn. We also played pool, which was an amenity I had forgotten to tell my husband about. The next day it rained as well, we live in OK so we know the weather is bad sometimes. We had already made reservations to go horseback riding with Riverman in Broken Bow, a recommendation by Robin. Despite the rain we went horseback riding anyway and had a blast! We wore rainsuits and I am so glad we did! We would have been freezing and soaked otherwise! That night we ate at Abendigo's- delicious! Large portions so I would recommend sharing unless you want food for lunch the next day. All the breakfasts were so delicious and filling! All three of the breakfasts were homemade and perfected! On our first day Robin asked if we had any food allergies which we didn't but I appreciated her asking!!
All in all we WILL be visiting again! I am so glad we found this place and I hope you enjoy your stay as well!
Oh, if you have read anything about the driveway- it was paved a month or so before our stay so it's perfect to drive on now :)

Room Tip: I can't remember the name of the rooms but the 'purple' room is the one we stayed in and...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Moore, Oklahoma
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Four- bedroom and staff (two women, as I was told, only saw one) living on site overlooking the lake. Pool, hot tub, and patio (we didn't use the pool etc...too chilly). Each room has a balcony. The view was beautiful; that is the best part of this stay. It is a narrow, dirt road up hill to the place in the woods(need a worthy vehicle for that drive esp. on wet weather days). It has a very comfortable king-sized memory foam mattress, and the room was clean minus a couple of "mystery" stains on the comforter...(yuck). Tub was able to fit two people, and clean, but very loud and disturbing to other guest when the suction came on twice randomly to clear the water from the holes. We had a early golf tee time before breakfast was to be served the next morning, and the staff member couldn't get breakfast made for us sooner and only offer to leave us a biscuit, sausage and some orange juice that she could leave in the frig for us to warm up[which wasn't there the next morning] There was only two couple total on site that day. The staff member was going to leave the keys on the front door with a note because she had to be somewhere until 7:30 p.m., but we caught her as she was leaving (When you know guest are coming, should someone be there to greet and assist them?)The breakfast we did get the second morning was nothing to talk about at all:it was late and I could have made a more tasty breakfast: eggs, two pieces of bacon, and three french-toasted crossiants, and a small cup of some kind of berry smoothie. If the food was outstanding, it may have made up for the previous morning and I would have felt maybe I got my money's worth out of the deal. To top it off: two barking little dogs that ran at you and all the other guests, tried to enter your rooms, and had made some "mystery" spots on the stairwell carpet...(yuck and annoying).The other guest next to us also had a barking dog in her room, and you could hear thumping above us at the guest walked around in their rooms all night.
This room was $250/night...more than we spent on the other two days we were traveling...and I guess I expected more for the money. It was not worth $250....maybe $90-125 tops!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2013

One of the few times I did not print out the directions and Robin had the endless patience to guide us to Lago Vista! This most wonderful weekend was gifted to us by our daughter.
Robin is a jewel of a hostess! Oh and our Mr B kind of made friends with Precious and Sooner. What sweet dogs they are! Sam the cat shows up once in awhile as well. Our room overlooked the lake, as did all of the rooms. This is a very intimate bed & breakfast. There are four suites so you feel like you are the only visitors at times. Very quiet and relaxing. Breakfast in the morning and you are on your own. This is a beautiful home inside and out. Experience for yourself!

• Stayed September 2013
Coppell, Texas, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We just returned from a weekend trip to this B&B to celebrate our third anniversary. We were both a little apprehensive about staying at a B&B because we've never tried it before and had some negative preconceived notions about the B&B concept in general. We shouldn't have worried because we had a really fantastic time at Lago Vista!

The location has a stunning view, and we were blessed with perfect weather for 2 out of the 3 days. Since it rained a lot our first day, we enjoyed the free beer and wine and watched the storm from the hot tub inside our room– completely relaxing. We also used the media room to watch a movie, which was a nice amenity to have during a rainstorm.

The breakfasts are delicious and very hearty. The first day we had breakfast with the group of couples who were staying at Lago Vista, but on Sundays they bring the breakfast to your room so you can enjoy it on your private balcony. We stayed in the Te Amo room, but all of the rooms have a beautiful view.

The pool and patio area is great, and we took advantage of the nice weather to spend some time in the pool after trying the 10-mile canoe trip at the local river. (Note to other canoe novices: A kayak would have been a better choice. The canoe didn't take kindly to the high waters because of the rain, rapids and small waterfall. Everyone in a kayak seemed to fare better than those of us trying to navigate canoes. Also bring water shoes if you have any, just in case you fall out and have to catch your footing on the slick river rocks.) We also had some drinks on the patio with our new friends, another couple who was staying at the B&B.

There is a short 1 mile trail to the lake from the B&B, so we tried that out. It was cute to have the B&B dogs lead the way while we trailed behind. It's straight uphill on the way back so expect a little leg workout!

Overall we had a wonderful time at Lago Vista! I would highly recommend it to our friends who are looking for a couples getaway. We're thinking about a return visit in the fall to admire the foliage, which we are told is stunning. I can imagine how beautiful the view must be from our rooms with the fall colors!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
#5 of 6 in Broken Bow
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#1 of 5 in Idabel

Been to Lago Vista Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!