Charles Wesley Motor Lodge
  • Pool
All reviewsstay there againtvbedsbowrateslodge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2011

I stayed here and got eaten alive by bugs I have posted pictures on bed bug registry and I am 100 percent certain I got them there and saw the evidence and the bugs When I finally saw bugs I spent hours exterminating my belongings in accordance with internet suggestions and left hotel for home as I was exhausted and had further work to do..THe bites got really bad about 3 days later and I was mad enough then to ask for a refund and the manager said I should have told them before I left....Well I didnt really know for sure what that was as this is not my area of expertise but he claimed to have very good pest control so I doubt they will do anything to their rooms as they claim they have not problem but I have pictures of the problem....Dont Stay

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank texasdrifter41
Reviewed 6 July 2011

Stayed several nights on business. What more can some of these people expect. No, it is not the Hyatt Regency, but it gets the job done. All I need is a TV, good AC, hot shower, and a bed. Room was clean, staff very nice, and free internet. Although I did not use the pool, it was very nice with crystal clear blue water. Adults and children seemed to enjoy themselves. Everything was perfect. There was not any unnecessary noise in the evenings. I felt completely safe. A great Mexican Restaurant on site. Very reasonable rates. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Various rates for rooms. Rooms by the pool have the best view.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank molars83
Reviewed 17 January 2011

We stayed at this hotel because the cabins at Beavers Bend were booked. The kids had fun in the pool. The rooms are not nice at all. I would only recommend this for someone who just needs a place to sleep. It is an ok place to stay, if you are mainly going to spend your time at beavers bend.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank mon25b
Reviewed 7 June 2010

We stayed only one night we checked in and as soon as we got in the room from unloading the truck the phone rang in the room and they was complaining at the front desk that our children who had JUST walked in the door of the freaking room was being too loud and walking to hard!! When asked if they had a down stairs room I was told they did not and that we would have to stay in the room we was in . I would NOT recommend this motel to ANYONE!! If someone was gonna stay there it would be best not to have small children. People was at the pool drinking most of the day and out on the balconys being loud and drinking most of the night however my 5 year old had to sit still in the room out of fear she may walk to hard

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank wildtexasangel
Reviewed 18 November 2009

i stay one to two days a week. the motel is always clean. the rooms have been painted and the beds our comfortable. the tv works. the wireless intenet has been a plus i do my business on line. i have never had any problems the the staff jay and pina have been very good to me.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business