“Perfect get-a-way”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cassandra...
“Perfect get-a-way”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My husband and I booked this cabin for a long 4th of July weekend trip. We LOVED it! It's a beautiful cabin with anything you would possibly need for your stay. Very clean and brand new. There was a WONDERULY cozy hammock in the back yard that I spent a lot of time reading in and just enjoying nature. There is also a large hot tub on the back porch along with a gas as well as a charcoal grill that we did get use out of. If you have kids or just enjoy doing things outdoors there is a place set up for horse shoes and other things as well. This cabin is also located less than a 1/2 to 1/4 of a mile from a nice size lake for fishing or kayaking (which they do have for your use as well!!) Debbie was awesome to work with and answer my many questions prior to our stay and was also readily available if needed. We will definitely be staying again. This cabin is also nestled off the road and between Rattan and Broken Bow. There is one other cabin on the same road at the dead end and another just about 1 block through the dense woods so although there are others around you never hear or see them unless you happen to be out walking around or they are driving by. I would have much rather have made up some horrible story about this place just to keep it a secret for ourselves BUT you would definitely be missing out on a small piece of Heaven! Great stay and would highly recommend. :)

9 Jul 2017
Thank you so much, I am so glad you plan on returning - you were also a great guest.
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

25 May 2017
Thanks - glad you had a great time!!
Gary S
“Pine Creek Lake Cabin”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our quiet and relaxing stay at the Pine Creek Lake Cabin.
It is a beautiful cabin with everything you need to have a great getaway and relax.
The large Hot Tub is a great place to relax and unwind. There is fire ring outside were you can sit around in the evening as the sun goes down and enjoy just being away from it all. The grill and outside furniture make the large deck a whole other place to relax and entertain. I know i used the word relax a lot but thats what we did!
We would love to come back.

22 May 2017
I am so glad you were able to relax and have a good time, hope to see you again!!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Secluded Getaway”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Great secluded getaway for family or group of friends. The property was beautiful including the huge deck and fire pit. Everything was very clean inside and it included just about anything you might need for your stay. The beds and the fold out couch were not the most comfortable but they worked. The Ringold cafe a minute up the road had great food and service. The 30 minute drive to Broken Bow was not bad at all so we spent an afternoon there in the park. We did have a power outage one of the nights due to wind but the owners were diligent in calling the power company to get it turned back on. Overall it was a really nice stay and Debbie was great to work with!

9 May 2017
Thanks!
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

5 Apr 2017
Thank you we look forward to having you back!
Rick S
“A wonderful, peaceful place to stay with the family”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed 4 nights and had a great time. Kitchen was great and everything worked (microwave, oven, stove, washer/dryer, fridge etc). Very comfortable space with lots to do. Hot tub was cool. Grill was cool. Fire pit was cool. Swings were cool. Did I mention we had a great time? :)

Debbie was wonderful to deal with. Super nice and very helpful and responsive with tips about the area, and information about the cabin.

The drive in to Beaver's Bend is nothing to sneeze at, but if you plan appropriately, it's no big deal. Love the quiet and the stars.

Would stay again.

RS

14 Mar 2017
Glad you had a good time, thank you! - Debbie
Rachel B
“Perfect kid friendly family getaway”
Reviewed 14 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

This place was perfect for my family...(mom, Dad, 3 teens and a 4 yr old). Very peaceful and I love the fact that it was away from beavers bend park. My friend and her family actually stayed IN beavers bend park down the road the same weekend and called me complaining that her noisy neighbors were driving her nuts! Not us!! This cabin was away from the tourist crowds. We had a hammock, hot tub, fire pit, porch swing (my fave), and a perfect fully stocked kitchen. There was even a little wooden tree swing for little kids. It was really a great place and I would stay again! I love that it is away from the tourists, but close enough for us to spend the day at beavers bend park and explore. It was kid friendly, so I could relax. First time to broken bow and I would reserve this cabin again! Also, Debbie the owner was very very responsive to my questions and helpful!!

16 Jan 2017
Thank you and glad you had a great time. The location is what we love the most too, close enough to enjoy local attractions but far enough away to feel like you are on vacation!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing