“Excellent place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 777 Apartment A1

Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Kitchen with Microwave, 2 gas ring Hobs, Refrigerator, Crockery, Pots, Pans and Cutlery, ALS
Livingroom with an extra Freezer and ALS
Livingroom to the Terasse
Bathroom with Hair Dryer, ALS
Bathroom Warm water Shower and ALS
Terrace to sit and eat outside
near the Senegambia Strip
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
GuyL1555
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed 13 March 2018 for a stay in December 2017

What a excellent place to find.
Myself and two friends rented both appartements
Great location close enough to the strip that you can walk there in the evening within 10 minutes but far enough away for peace and quiet.
There is a restaurant/bar less than a minute away "Freddy's 777 Bar & Restaurant" fantastic food and very pleasant staff and excellent value for money.
Next to the restaurant is a small local shop selling most escentials.
There are two apartments very clean every thing you could possibly want.
Thank you Hans & Haddy you are the perfect hosts we all enjoyed the month we stayed there and will be back
This place is a little gem i would recommend to anyone

Your age range 50-64
14 Mar 2018
Dear Mr. Guy
Thank You very much for this nice Review, we hope to see You soon again. We see the Weather in UK is not so well like here in Gambia.
We thank You for all and we hope that the Holidays for you are coming soon again.
Thanks
Haddy and Hans
PhilipC26...
“Great apartment just out of the way.”
Reviewed 8 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The apartment is located just a few hundred metres of the main road. Round the corner are a couple of local shops for your eggs and bread and tea.
A very comfortable bed and cosy lounge and kitchen facilities. The hosts are Hans and Hadi, my apologies if I have misspelled your names. They are great , very welcoming and friendly. I have now stopped there 4 times. There isn’t a pool but I don’t go for a pool. I hope to be back in April.

10 Feb 2018
Thanks Mr. Philip for this nice Review from you.
We are happy to see You again.
Haddy and Hans
PhilipC26...
“Perfect quiet just off the main road apartment.”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The location of the apartment was a 10 minute walk to the strip. This is the first time in 5 visits I haven't stopped in a hotel. It was quiet, it was amongst the local population, who were very friendly. A small local bar round the corner and corner shop had anything you might need.
I made many local friends.
It was so different from a hotel, less hassle, no noise. If I wanted noise I could go upto the strip. There isn't a pool, but I did not go to The Gambia to sit by a pool. I was worried when I booked it might be too far away from the strip but no problem the apartment was near the monkey park on the opposite side of the road. My hosts Hans and his lovely wife were wonderful. If there was a down side it would be the amount of power cuts, but with the political changes hopefully that will improve especially for the people that live there all the time.

18 Apr 2017
Dear Mr Philip C
thank you for your nice review - it was great to have you stay in Apartment 1. We hope to see You soon again here in the warm Gambia.
Haddy and Hans Roth
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing