“Management”
Review of Windy's Catfish

Windy's Catfish
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Cartwright
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We have been going to Wendy's for 19 years and by far this management is the worst I have ever come across here ar anywhere. The evening Manager was loud, obnovioux and she had everyone in the restaurant talking about her and the way she talked to the wait staff. There were more people there than I have seen a quite a while and only 3 waitresses. Our waitress was working her tail off and getting everyone their meals and drink refilles and just runnning her legs off and this woman was awful, Yelling at her to hurry up and this and that and so loud that everyone in the place was talking about her. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL even for Oklahoma. I fail to see how they keep the wait staff with this kind of treatment. This may have been my last trip to Wendy's solely because of this woman.

7  Thank Rita W

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Grandpa, said the chicken fried steak was great! Grandma, loved the chicken strips!
However, they have not been out in awhile; very sad-food cold-over priced-food smelled-filthy dive. Waitress tried hard.
Embarrassed, we took them there for a birthday. Used to be good. Just awful.
Dog behind green truck bit me. Good luck, you will need it.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I love their fish but it needs to be updated. The greasy carpets need to go. Their beer was out dated so it wasn't very good.

3  Thank TexasEunice
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Driving north from Sherman, Texas, toward Lake Texoma, you leave the state of Texas and enter Oklahoma and then cross over a long dam into a gas station sized town of Cartwright. There you'll find Windy's Catfish, a homey, nothing-fancy eatery that specializes in catfish. Four of us ate here---two of us had the catfish fingers, one had the catfish filet, and one had a chicken sandwich. The catfish orders came with a small dish of yummy coleslaw and two hush puppies. We ordered an extra plate of hush puppies because, well, that's why one goes to a place like Windy's. The catfish was tender, the tartar sauce helpful, but the green tomato relish and the fresh sliced onion went best with the fish.

Service was friendly but a bit slow and not overly attentive, but that didn't distract from our meal.

1  Thank UtahCrowe
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I've been going to Wendy's with my grandfather sense I was a kid. I always liked it, but I hadn't been in a few years. After last night ill never go back. The food was good, by it took excatcly 50 minutes from ordering to get it, and there was only 6 other customers in there. The service was the worst I had ever seen. And after checking my bank statement this morning I noticed they charged me twice for my meal. I don't see how this place is still open. Horrible!!

1  Thank Burgut