“Excellent Authentic Mexican Food”

La Mansion Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 34 Restaurants in Catoosa
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I attend a week-long conference each August at the nearby Hard Rock. Every year, my group makes a point to eat dinner at this restaurant at least once. The food is very good...authentic Mexican dishes. Service is great, and prices are reasonable.

1  Thank Mike W

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Dropped in for a quick lunch. Ordered the tostaguaq which is supposed to be beef, lettuce and guacamole on a tortilla. The tortilla was a taco shell broken in half, very little guacamole and the frijoles were cold. Last time I was here it was much better. I might of just hit an off day. Could have been much better .

Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

My son and his family live in Catoosa. After a full day of shopping, soccer, toys r us we went here to eat. Really good, authentic Mexican food. Service was excellent. O had to get a to go box to bring most of my meal home( huge servings) at a good price.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We go here quite often because its close to home. Chips and salsa are always great. Many great choices. The enchiladas of every flavor are always good. Chile Rellenos have always been good. Chicken, shrimp and beef fajitas are always great. Great food great service.