Stay Inn
US$59
RodewayInn
US$104
Fairfield Inn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2013

www-site says they take pets ... well no! will not take cats! i and my cat have crossed the country multiple times in the past two years and staying in motels/hotels with no issue. this facility that 'takes pets' isn't truthful.

guess my pet, with over 45000 road miles and 100 motel stays in the past two years will not spend her money at the 'Stay Inn'.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2013

The good first, Price was right. under $60.00 for one night. Two beds, AC/Heater worked good, Lots of hot water for the shower. TV small, but worked. Love parking right outside the door. close to Fountain head marina.

The bad, the bath room was real small, not much larger than an airplane, you could turn around but that's about it. The Bed was way to soft, my wife would get into bed and we both would roll into the middle. ever time she moved I would feel it. Had to unplug the TV to get the microwave to work.

Didn't see any bugs or spiders like others had reviewed. Have a hard believing some reviews that mention, Can't imagine a better place. I can!!!!. also Best night sleep in 3 weeks, WOW poor guy. Would I stay there again, Yes with my family maybe not, would shop the area. KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I stay there with my mother and it has been completely satisfactory to both of us for a few years now. (I should note: she's VERY picky, and I've been a chambermaid so I know what get's neglected first.) We've never stayed when it's full so I can't attest to the volume of other guests but the rooms have been more than sufficiently clean and the appointments in newish, very good condition. We never stay in "high" season so have always found it MORE than satisfactory for the price.

I too prefer the breakfast at a larger facility with a higher and more consistent volume of guests but it has been fine when we just needed coffee and a little something to start the day.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2010

We heard before staying here that they renovated, and we could tell they spent a lot of money and took a lot of pride in their work to make it as nice as possible. The night we went was completely packed as well as the whole weekend and they had to turn people away. Great stay, would reccomend to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2010

Rooms are filthy with bugs and spiders. Got to room, unpacked and then went to visit my daughter and her family. Came back that night and looked in microwave. Found a slice of pizza that somebody had left behind for who knows how long. Threw away green pizza and notify staff. Asked them to please take out trash next day as pizza stunk. They put a trash can outside of my door. Dresser drawers were dirty. Tray with cups, ice bucket, etc. on it was dirty. Coffee maker was filthy. Asked for a completely new coffee maker and that one was dirty as well. Used one of their wash cloths to clean it up myself. Other guests were playing football in parking lot at 10:30 p.m. and hitting ball against the wall. Carpet torn. Hole sliced in wall by vanity. Spiderwebs in corner of room full of dead insects. Refrigerator smelled. Bad deal all away around.
What a deal for $175!!!