Very clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Beds were very comfortable. Everything worked perfectly in our room. This was our second stay here, won't be the last. Very consistent. Breakfast was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition in the heart of Oklahoma, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chickasha is conveniently located just off I-44 between Oklahoma City and Lawton, and only 35 minutes from Norman, home of the Sooners!This beautiful property in Chickasha is located near the newly opened Chickasha Sports Complex, the historic downtown shopping district, the Antique Auto Museum, the Muscle Car Ranch Museum, and the newly renovated Grady County Fairgrounds and Expo Center. Chickasha is also home to the annual Festival of Lights held at Shannon Springs Park that draws thousands to the area each year. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chickasha features 62 spacious rooms including 19 suites, free high-speed Internet access, complimentary continental breakfast, fitness center and free morning paper. Businesses: Nicola Banking Systems, Hermetic Switch, ArvinMeritor,Aearo, Aggreko, Union Pacific, Midwest Towers, Canadian Valley Tech Center, Green Bay Packaging, Factor, Cimarron Trailer Mfg., and Arvin Replacement Parts. Healthcare: Grady Memorial Hospital, Southern Plains Medical Center, Five Oaks Medical Group Universities: University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Chickasha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Chickasha Hotel Chickasha
- Chickasha Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Chickasha Oklahoma