“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Chickasha
Northwest Arkansas
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Very clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Beds were very comfortable. Everything worked perfectly in our room. This was our second stay here, won't be the last. Very consistent. Breakfast was great!

• Stayed May 2014
Stephanie M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chickasha, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you ArkanasaMom34 for writing this review! It means a lot to us here at The Holiday Inn Express here in Chickasha. We are glad to hear how comfortable and consistent your stay was. Please don't hesitate to give us a call when you are ready to book your next visit. Thank you!

Tekay Katra A.G.M.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Hotel was clean, easy to find, and staff was friendly. They even had disposable plates and utincils to use in the kitchen area of the room. Very cool when having to eat pizza or fast food away from home. Pool and hot tub were clean and nice. Bed was comfy. Will visit again when I am in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Stephanie M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chickasha, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill this review out. We get really excited when we read reviews like this, it show we are making our guest feel like this is their home away from home.

Shawnee, Oklahoma
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I will never stay here again. Rooms are not worth the price, ac unit didn't work half the time. Room is small for the price. Wifi didn't work entire stay. My biggest complaint the staff is dishonest. They do not honor room pricing made prior to visit. Very disapponited in this place. I am an IHG rewards holder too but will never stay here again. I will go down the, Street to the hampton better hotel for price. Just don't like being lied too. Very frustrated!

• Stayed March 2014
Dear To Sexy Sweet,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay with us went. I humbley say this is not a good reflection of we are about here at the Holiday Inn Express of Chickasha. We sure dropped the ball. I would like to take the time to make this right for you if you could please give me a call directly at the hotel.

405-224-8883
Decorah, Iowa
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Had a pleasant stay last week and wish every place I stay was as clean, friendly, cared about me as they do. Room perfect. Breakfast is great and filling. Whole experience is just what it should be. Looking forward to staying there again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Stephanie M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chickasha, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Dave,

It's reviews like this one that make us here at the Holiday Inn Express Chickasha stand out from the crowd. We appreciate and welcome you back anytime. Thank you Dave.

Texas
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great staff! Make reservations...the hotel books up every night. We got the very last room. Room was clean, plush, had fast WIFI, and HDTV on a nice large enough flat screen. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was amazing along with the staff who kept it fully stocked. A machine actually makes pancakes from silver dollar size to large. There were eggs, bacon,biscuits, gravy, cinnamon rolls, French toast, yogurt, cereal,juices, and of course coffee, etc. there were plenty of tables! It is worth the little bit extra it costs.

Room Tip: The floors are a little noisy...top floor would be quietest.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Texxas Skipper,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. Here at the Holiday Inn Express of Chickasha do value and care for each of our guest. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Stillwater, OK
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Pros:
- Workout room with 2 treadmills, 1 bike, tv, towels, filtered water (no wipes)
- Internet was a lot better than the past HIEs I've stayed at in the past few weeks
- Free parking
- Clean rooms. Not super updated, but not outdated either.
- Decent water-pressure in shower
- Ironning board, fridge, large tv.
- Super comfy pillows
- Friendly staff

Good, but could improve slightly:
- Breakfast could offer healthier options such as low-cal cream cheese, low-cal yogurt (dannon light and fit, perhaps), and fresh fruit. The bacon was crispy and delicious (my unhealthy weakness!). They offered cereal, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, sausage, eggs, bread and bagels, juice.

Cons:
- One of our parties got booked in a smoking room when it should have been a nonsmoking. The staff said they were booked the rest of the week and couldn't promise that she would be able to switch into a nonsmoking. We asked if we could get priority on the next nonsmoking that came free since we made our reservations first, and they said no, but I think they thought we were asking to cancel someone else's reservation, when we were really asking if we could just get the next nonsmoking, and give the smoking room to people who made their reservation after us. Luckily, one of our other parties is a smoker so they took the room, but they said they still would have prefered a nonsmoking.

- Also during check-in, half of our party wanted to switch our room reservation to our own names instead of the person who initially made everyone's room reservation. We provided our information and credit card and thought everything was good to go. When I got my receipt at check-out, my colleague's name, infomation, and rewards # was on my receipt. My credit card was the only thing that got switched to my name...naturally, ha. When I asked if I could get my points and a receipt with my information on it, they said they couldn't fix it since we had already checked in. Obviously, if I would have thought that our information would not be transferred correctly, I would have got it fixed during check-in, but what can you do when you don't know what you don't know?

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chickasha, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Dear SDR2012,

Thank you for leaving us a comprehensive feedback about your recent stay. I am pleased to know that you found our rooms to be comfortable and our staff friendly. Please accept my apologies however for any inconvenience you may have had during check-in and if the breakfast options weren't completely satisfactory. Your feedback is essential for us to improve on what we can offer to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

We value you as our IHG Rewards Club Member and again, our apologies for the inconvenience.

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Aberdeen, South Dakota
Reviewed 26 December 2013

While working in the area,I had the pleasure of staying at the Holiday Inn and Express of Chickasha,Oklahoma. The staff is very friendly and accepting. The property is well maintained, and the room was immaculate. I was very comfortable and slept well.Not a deal breaker, but it was nice to have a smoking room. And surprisingly enough, it did not smell of cigarettes. I would highly recommended this HIE to other travelers if they had to spend a night in Chickasha. Thank you very much to the staff and the general manager for making my stay pleasurable and a home away from home.

Room Tip: If your a smoker, ask as they can accommodate.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Stephanie M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chickasha, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
On behalf on the staff here at the Holiday Inn Express in Chickasha we would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out a trip advisor response. We are glad that your stay with us was comfortable and exceeded your expectations. We pride ourselves on having a clean, and friendly environment for our guests! Thank you.

Tekay Katra A.G.M.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chickasha
Hampton Inn Chickasha
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Anadarko
Super 8 Chickasha
Super 8 Chickasha
#5 of 6 in Chickasha

Been to Holiday Inn Express Chickasha? Share your experiences!