“You have to go !”

Edmond, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“You have to go !”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We go to the drive -in every other week end . They have great food and don't put up with trouble makers and loud noise .

Visited August 2012
6 Thank cami w

Anadarko, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Extremely Rude & Impolite Employees!”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I recently took my family to the Chief Drive-In Theatre in Chickasha Oklahoma, and one of their employee's harassed me and my family to the point that it ruined our entire evening, for absolutely no apparent reason other than to just cause problems with us. Then after words I tried contacting them to report the incident and they didn’t even have the courtesy to respond back. So needless to say I cannot recommend going to this establishment & I cannot in good faith give them a good review, because apparently we are not the only ones that have been treated badly.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank John H
Washington, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A blast from the past.”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Its like one of the last drive ins around! Its usually not very expensive and makes most of its money off of the concession stand. We love to bring the pickup truck and lawnchairs and a radio to tune in the station they broadcast the sound through. Its a different way to share a movie with the family. They usually begin with a kids movie and the adult movie is after they fall asleep.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank C R
Chickasha, Oklahoma
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“It's almost the same as when I was a little girl.”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I've lived closed and always frequented the Drive In. It's part of my life. I can see it from my house.

I remember when...
There are so many memories associated with the drive in. Dates, family nights, bad movies, good movies are just a few of the things I'll cherish always.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Windblown O
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Old time movie fun”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

The drive in is great for a fun night, they always show 2 movies, but we just stay for one, becouse of the drive home.

2 Thank kat k