“Its cool...”

Add it.
Chief Drive-In Theater
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Chickasha
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I like the setting alright and the people seem decent enough other than how you repeatedly are told how the only way they make money is through the concession. I didn't come to the movie to be put on a guilt trip. But that's parts ok I guess. What other thing bother me is that I half heard the movie between the delay from people's car stereos and their speaker system and the people around us that NEVER TURNED OFF THEIR CARS! Peoples conversations were not near as bothersome as the cars engine fan going off an on. I would return on a starry night and park in the back where not so many people are and I could hear what unpaid for along with laying in the back of the truck like you imagine when going to a drive-in....

1  Thank Ilikemovies

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I discovered this Drive-in theater a while back and can say that it is the best. They just recently installed a digital projection system so it will be around for a while. Excellent prices on food and the atmosphere takes you back to the fun days. If you happen to be in the area, I highly suggest that you try a night at the movies here.

3  Thank MLG5
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We go to the drive -in every other week end . They have great food and don't put up with trouble makers and loud noise .

6  Thank cami w
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I recently took my family to the Chief Drive-In Theatre in Chickasha Oklahoma, and one of their employee's harassed me and my family to the point that it ruined our entire evening, for absolutely no apparent reason other than to just cause problems with us. Then after words I tried contacting them to report the incident and they didn’t even have the courtesy to respond back. So needless to say I cannot recommend going to this establishment & I cannot in good faith give them a good review, because apparently we are not the only ones that have been treated badly.

2  Thank John H
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Its like one of the last drive ins around! Its usually not very expensive and makes most of its money off of the concession stand. We love to bring the pickup truck and lawnchairs and a radio to tune in the station they broadcast the sound through. Its a different way to share a movie with the family. They usually begin with a kids movie and the adult movie is after they fall asleep.

3  Thank C R