Quality Inn
TripAdvisor
US$99
US$95
Priceline
Sleep Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$81
SleepInn
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2013

just need to find the reason your internet is crapola, the staff goes out nof their way to accomidate me always,and its very appreciated,the breakfast is great,i wish your restaurant was open in the evenings

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Unbelievable poor judgement and uncaring attitude. Called the day ahead to confirm my reservation, req a king non smoking not near stairs/ice machine. Arrived, they denied I had a reservation, wanted all my personal info. Over an hour into the ordeal, I finally asked her to help a few of the accumulating guests, I cared more about their needs than the clerk, or she could not compute. NO, my name is no where in the system, no the company that booked my week stay is nowhere in the system, Yes she needs all my personal ID, Drivers license/credit card (no other place where I am pre booked/paid do I need to do this, just a lie, comes easily for this clerk. Asked her since it is there mistake, and I need to get some work done before a busy day tomorrow, could she put me in a room and sort it out in the morning. No answer.

Finally, shazam, there is my reservation, gee I am so sorry. How is it my company can be billed for the previous nights stay as well as the whole week in advance, and she finds my reservation, but I am not in the system????

Go upstairs, there is no elevator (if you are in a wheel chair, bring your MOJO), so lug your stuff up, find the room, nowhere near where she said it was., Key won't work. Get that sorted out, room is 130 degrees, A/C turned off, in a smoking room by the stairs and entry/exit doors.

Request another room. She tells me to call her back in 5 minutes. Did, she still does not have a room, requests I lug all my luggage down the stairs, then she will give me another room. Get another room, no problem.

Lo and behold, I left the page with my confirmation number with her. It also has info I need. Went to the desk, "no you did not leave it here" another lie. I reminded her it was under my phone and she took it. "NO don't have it, someone must have taken it"
Someone must have taken it? Asked her to check the trash which is where she threw it no doubt "Garbage has been emptied" with a big smile on her face.

Norman is not far from here as well as Moore. Maybe another place in Chickasha if you want to roll the dice.

Room Tip: There is absolutely NO WAY you can be sure you will have a room no matter what you do and be ready to stand at the front desk for hours waiting.
2  Thank SamAdamss
Reviewed 16 June 2013

This place is in shambles. Their advertising, and the Best Western Website still states they are full service, have a business center and a fitness center. NONE of this was true in early June 2013. The hotel was being remodeled, which was definitely needed. I understand that you can't leave all your facilities open while doing so, but you can sure warn people when they are booking. I booked over the phone (I got the number from the BW website), directly with the hotel, no one mentioned the lack of amenities. I had to wait 35 minutes in the lobby to get checked in, which was late, so no refunds!. My room AC was not working, so they put a Walmart portable AC in there, which did not cool the room very well, and it always felt damp. A roach was running around the bottom of the 1 trash can in the room, many of the shower tiles where cracked, and you had to flush the toilet 4-5 times to get solids to go down. There's much more, but to put it in a nutshell, don't stay here!!

Room Tip: You might find one at a different hotel!
Reviewed 21 March 2013 via mobile

I try to stay at Best Western when possible because they are usually consistent. I arrived and was checked in by a young lady named Kristie. She was very cordial and attentive with her service. I asked a few questions about local eateries and she was helpful too. Was in town for 5 nights, so headed to the room for a quick nap. The room was very clean, but was bizzare. The sink and counter were at waist high, and the ceiling over the sink was not much taller then me. Not a orobkem, just weird. The bar was very nice and the pool area was very relaxing. I did not get to enjoy the hit tub, as it was being repaired. I also did not get to enjoy the pool, as there was a little girls tball tournament in town and the pool was piled full of 6 year old little girls. After 2 nights in my room, I came back. Bit early. My bed was laying up against the walk, and the frame was broken. The front desk told me that the cleaning people found it like that. It was not that way when I left. I was moved to another room. No problem, but why state the bed was found like that, when it was not that way when I left?

The breakfast was well above average. Real eggs, bacon, fried potatoes, biscuits and gravy, and a variety of other stuff. The bed was comfortable. I do not watch TV, but usually click it on to see if the quality us there. The TV looked good and it appears there were 75 channels. Parking is good, soap and towels are good, and things remained quiet. My only real complaint is the location. Getting in and out of the parking lot is a pain, due to lots if traffic. But, for $75 a night, I found this to be a good value for the money.

• Stayed: March 2013