“Worst one I have stayed at in a long time”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Chickasha
Reviewed 31 October 2013

i stayed there last night in 161 and and upon entering in the dark, the light switch didn't work, then when i turned it on i wish i had left it off. The floor was filthy and has not been vacuumed in weeks. my socks were getting dirty so i had to us all but one towel to put down on the floor. Then when i turned the first bed in for the night i noticed, lo and behold, that the sheets were yellowed and have not been changed as around the foot of the bed there was dirt and specs of stuff all over. so i had to choose the other bed. That was a little cleaner but all the pillows were yellowed and had to put a towel over them to sleep on. Then i went into the bathroom were the plunger was wrapped around the filthy thing. and there was rust all around the toilet paper holder, then we come to the shower. It was disgusting. there was a shower matt down at the bottom and it was dirty, and the shower knobs and head were so corroded that i was surprised they worked. The hair dryer was missing also and there WAS NO HOT WATER on the sink even though i let it run in all directions for 10 min. THIS IS NOT WORTH 91 dollars that i paid!!!!!! thanks stinking chickasha.

Room Tip: NONE of them are good.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Our experience with this hotel can be described as very satisfied; from the location of the hotel, to the breakfast the next morning, we had an excellent experience. Would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I was traveling on business, and Best Western usually has decent properties.

This one is an exception.

I had to wait in line to check in for several minutes. The staff was courteous enough.

I got to my room and was hit by a wall of heat. The A/C was turned off. This is summertime in Oklahoma. I turned the A/C on and the fan kicked on and was EXTREMELY noisy. In addition, it wasn't putting out any cold air. I asked for a different room, and I was told that they were full. The solution was to have a fan delivered to my room.

I opened the fridge and placed some medication in there. It seemed cold in the fridge, but about 8 hours later, it had apparently stopped working and my medication was ruined.

I sat at the desk to get some work done, and I quickly realized that the free internet was abysmal. Web Browsing was incredibly slow, and I had trouble even reading E-Mails, forget about logging in to the server at work. Netflix took 20 minutes to buffer to play 5 minutes of video.

I tried the TV. My room had a large Sanyo TV in it, but the picture from the cable was grainy and looked terrible.

If I ever have to come back to Chickasha, OK, I will certainly be staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank J S
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Not so good things: Rooms face outside parking lot on south side...Need interior walkway. Pool plaster looked sort of bad on bottom of pool. Pool water a little chilly for use. Atrium shows age. Employees smoking outside rooms and in corridors...Smoke blows right in your face when you walk outside. Poor water pressure in lavatory sink. Needed blanket in room for other person. Fitness room was closed for remodeling. Good things: Very good air conditioning. Good free breakfast. Good shower head and good water pressure in shower. Nice recliner in room. Good flat screen TV. Bed was okay. Price was right. Came to about $66.00 for the night before taxes.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Darryl I
Reviewed 21 July 2013

just need to find the reason your internet is crapola, the staff goes out nof their way to accomidate me always,and its very appreciated,the breakfast is great,i wish your restaurant was open in the evenings

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Unbelievable poor judgement and uncaring attitude. Called the day ahead to confirm my reservation, req a king non smoking not near stairs/ice machine. Arrived, they denied I had a reservation, wanted all my personal info. Over an hour into the ordeal, I finally asked her to help a few of the accumulating guests, I cared more about their needs than the clerk, or she could not compute. NO, my name is no where in the system, no the company that booked my week stay is nowhere in the system, Yes she needs all my personal ID, Drivers license/credit card (no other place where I am pre booked/paid do I need to do this, just a lie, comes easily for this clerk. Asked her since it is there mistake, and I need to get some work done before a busy day tomorrow, could she put me in a room and sort it out in the morning. No answer.

Finally, shazam, there is my reservation, gee I am so sorry. How is it my company can be billed for the previous nights stay as well as the whole week in advance, and she finds my reservation, but I am not in the system????

Go upstairs, there is no elevator (if you are in a wheel chair, bring your MOJO), so lug your stuff up, find the room, nowhere near where she said it was., Key won't work. Get that sorted out, room is 130 degrees, A/C turned off, in a smoking room by the stairs and entry/exit doors.

Request another room. She tells me to call her back in 5 minutes. Did, she still does not have a room, requests I lug all my luggage down the stairs, then she will give me another room. Get another room, no problem.

Lo and behold, I left the page with my confirmation number with her. It also has info I need. Went to the desk, "no you did not leave it here" another lie. I reminded her it was under my phone and she took it. "NO don't have it, someone must have taken it"
Someone must have taken it? Asked her to check the trash which is where she threw it no doubt "Garbage has been emptied" with a big smile on her face.

Norman is not far from here as well as Moore. Maybe another place in Chickasha if you want to roll the dice.

Room Tip: There is absolutely NO WAY you can be sure you will have a room no matter what you do and be ready t...
2  Thank SamAdamss
Reviewed 16 June 2013

This place is in shambles. Their advertising, and the Best Western Website still states they are full service, have a business center and a fitness center. NONE of this was true in early June 2013. The hotel was being remodeled, which was definitely needed. I understand that you can't leave all your facilities open while doing so, but you can sure warn people when they are booking. I booked over the phone (I got the number from the BW website), directly with the hotel, no one mentioned the lack of amenities. I had to wait 35 minutes in the lobby to get checked in, which was late, so no refunds!. My room AC was not working, so they put a Walmart portable AC in there, which did not cool the room very well, and it always felt damp. A roach was running around the bottom of the 1 trash can in the room, many of the shower tiles where cracked, and you had to flush the toilet 4-5 times to get solids to go down. There's much more, but to put it in a nutshell, don't stay here!!

Room Tip: You might find one at a different hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chickasha
Holiday Inn Express Chickasha
1 mi away
No photo provided
Regency Inn
#2 of 2 in Chickasha

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!