Quality Inn
US$90
US$119
US$113
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanan older propertywaffleshampton innbiscuits and gravyhornwalmart
Reviewed 3 March 2013

What an incredible, accommodating friendly staff at this hotel! Yes, it's not the Ritz Carlton; yes there are trains that go through, yes the walls are thin but it was clean, served a decent breakfast and the staff is SO friendly -- refreshing! We were also pleasantly surprised with how comfortable the bed was. The fitness room is on the 2nd floor and very small -- 3 machines side by side in a small space.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Keilyn05
Toni L, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

We value our guests feedback greatly and appreciate any suggestions that would allow us to enhance our guests experience. We are thrilled that our staff enhanced your stay and do hope you visit us again!

Reviewed 25 October 2012

Very pleased with how they welcomed us and made our stay very pleasant. We would stay here again. Must caution travelers that there are 77 trains that go through this town a day. I'm sure all of the hotels have the same noise from them.

Room Tip: Cute town and plenty of restaurants to choose from.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Leora Y
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Wonderful staff,very friendly, clean rooms,breakfast was great there was alot to choose from for our family of 4,close to restaurants, shopping and a movie theatre. I was surprised at how comfortable the beds were! The kids loved the muffins and the waffle machine. Will definitley stay again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Randall B
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I Had to stay in this hotel for a wedding two nights. We did get a good rate because of the wedding party staying there, but regular rate 119 weekend is ridiculous for being 20 minutes from Tulsa. The Walls I felt were thin, trains ran all night long across the street, which they would be hard to avoid in this town cause the tracks run parallel with the main road. The people that worked there were nice but can't make up for the problems of the property. Breakfast was served in a room thats so small you can almost reach across the room. Its worth the drive to stay in tulsa or over at owasso which has a very nice shopping eating areas

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wesley C
Reviewed 1 October 2012

This is a very basic place to stay right outside of Claremore. I had to make a quick stop here and had booked the day before my arrival online. The price was fine, and lucky for me they had upgraded me to a Suite with Jacuzzi Tub. Being from this area, I knew about the trains through town. The trains and horns did not bother me at all. And they did not go at all at night- over night. Decent breakfast but did not eat- chose to eat at a Diner in town. Ate dinner that night at the Rib Crib. It was ok, but the hotel does give a coupon for 10% off so ask for that. Rib Crib was walking distance so opted there. Very very nice and helpful Staff. Bad bad reception on the TV.

Room Tip: I said in Room 127-- while I was thankful for the upgrade--- it was nice but--- This room is at the end of the hall. Next to an exit door and the vending /laundry area. While I did not hear noise of people coming and going, I did hear the "thump, thump, thump" of laundry in the dryers. It was not the laundry for the guests to use, but the large one of the staff. So it happened at different hours of the night and morning. While not awful-- just kinda of irritating.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo