“Good”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Good food. I love Chilis and try to hit one when I can. My Mother and I are on vacation and this Chilis is by our hotel. Our dinner was wonderful as expected, and the service was great as well. I always find the pricing to be average.

Thank you.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We went yesterday and everything was so bad I searched the internet to find somewhere to write a review to warn others. First, they have a small computer on your table that shows commercials during your entire meal. It also advertises for games that you have to pay 99 cents EACH to play. That screen is also the only way to get your check and pay. After waiting for our check for 20 minutes our server came over to ask if there was a problem and we asked for the check. He laughed like we were idiots and told us to use the computer then he wandered off. We had to ask the kids at the next table how to use it - thankfully they knew! Second, kids meals are $5 for Kraft mac & cheese straight from the box and cold fries. Third, they charged an extra dollar for a tablespoon of guacamole with the quesadillas. Fourth, they charged another extra dollar for rice and beans with the fajitas that were already $15. The rice was jasmine or something flowery - it tasted terrible and didn't go with mexican food at all. The beans... from a can. Hubby ordered a medium rare burger and it was very overdone. Not even a hint of pink. And of course, the fries were also cold and tasted refried. We will never go back!!!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Stopped in for dinner. Quick service, great food and an abundance of kids and families. Very enjoyable and a great experience. Had the chicken salad and the new table side guacamole... Wow that was great.

1  Thank Dribar
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I don't know what possessed me to go. I've lived in Claremore for a year and a half, and finally tried the Chili's. This is by far the worse Chili's I've ever eaten. For starters, the waitress was terrible. I went at 2 pm on a Monday afternoon when nobody was there, and she was still terrible. I basically had to wait on myself. The pages of the menu were stuck together! There's an electronic on all the tables that they charge you for on you bill (I demanded they remove the charge, which she did). The appetizer was good and my son's pasta looked good. My burger patty, I'm pretty sure they were playing hockey with it in the parking lot before they slapped it on that stale bun. My other son couldn't even eat his. They never asked how our food was. Didn't take plates away until I handed them to her. Awful experience.

2  Thank sarahr243
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Big thumbs down on this place. Never been a Chili's fan and haven't been to one for awhile, had to grab a quick meal so I thought I'd give them another try. Huge disappointment. I asked the waiter if their steaks were any good and he said the are great, NOT. They don't have much of a steak selection, I think ribeye and sirloin, I tried the ribeye. Thin, tasteless terrible steak, maybe 1/2" thick. Came with mashed potatoes which they made unhealthy by covering with white gravy and broccoli which was pretty bad, small pieces, hard and not very warm. Had a bowl of their bean and sausage soup for a appetizer, one little piece of sausage. I think my bill before tip was about $23, total rip off for a terrible meal. Chili's is off my list.