“Don't go here if trying to stay on a diet!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cotton Eyed Joe's Barbeque - CLOSED

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't go here if trying to stay on a diet!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2011

We ate here for first time yesterday and I must say I've never had better St Louis ribs! If you like chewy, jerky like ribs then look elswhere. If you want ribs that you have to handle gently or the meat will just fall off the bone then take a seat and grab some napkins. The flavor is amazing cause the fat is fully rendered into the meat. You won't be disappointed!

1 Thank mxtreme30

Claremore, Oklahoma
“Cotton Eyed Joes is amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2011

I love eating at Cotton Eyed Joes! The food is amazing, and the waitstaff is friendly and attentive.

The only thing that could be improved is the tables, booths, and chairs. They are a little outdated and not the most comfortable. That being said, Cotton Eyed Joes is still my favorite restaurant!

• Visited June 2011
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Deceptive advertising and awful attitude - don't expect us to come back!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2009

We had eaten here a few times before that fateful day. Food OK: good meat but mediocre side orders.

The reason that we will never return is that, in 2005, Cotton Eyed Joe's advertised a free meal if you were bald. The waitstaff refused to honor this because I am not completely bald, and instead offered me a half-price meal which I accepted. When my meal was served it was half the size of my wife's - she is not even balding and paid full price! The manager refused to come and talk to us, instead leaving some very inexperienced waitstaff to deal with the matter. Needless to say, we haven't been back since.

2 Thank Kevin M