“WHAT!!! LOBSTER??”

Golden Corral
Ranked #44 of 82 Restaurants in Claremore
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I eat hear often and always enjoy the food. Service could be better but whatcha expect it is a buffet... NOT FULL SERVICE PEOPLE. I enjoyed the ribs and pork bbq the most on Sundays. I like that they play Christian music also don't see that much anywhere. Check out desert bar too it has 3 fountains one chocolate and one caramel and one white chocolate. Plus cotton candy. Sugar high...

2  Thank Richard B

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Title says it all - the food was great but the building is tired. We had difficulty getting a cup of coffee - the server was drinking a cup of coffee visiting with friends in a separate dining area and you can't get a cup of coffee when getting the other drinks. I finally tracked her down and interrupted her conversation. She responded quickly and with friendliness at that point - after we had been seated and eating for ten minutes.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

good variety to select from-something to please everyone-courteous service staff-this great place to go when with a large group-kids to seniors have happy plates!

3  Thank melissa m
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

I come here pretty often. Every time the expirience is just as great as before. Very nice and courteous staff that deserves every penny they make. The food is fresh and very delicious. Everything is VERY clean and well taken care of. Can't wait to come back again!!

3  Thank Ashley B
Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

I happen to be one of those people who love Golden Corral. This one is a little small & seems a little outdated but the food was typical & the service was great. I don't think they had as many food options & you can't get your own rolls like in the new ones. Our server brought is plenty though & I'm sure would've been more than happy to give us even more if I had asked.

2  Thank silveraine