“Needs a lot of clean-up”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #63 of 83 Restaurants in Claremore
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
“Needs a lot of clean-up”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We took our grandkids here a couple weeks ago and the first thing that I noticed was that the garbage can was overflowing. While we were there, someone did empty out the trash, but the rest of the environment was extremely dirty, including the women's restroom. I didn't know that McDonald's was ever this untidy. We did eat some sandwiches, but truthfully, I wasn't sure how clean the kitchen was and how sanitary the preparation of the food was that day.

• Visited August 2013

Bloomington
“One of the worst place to stop on the turnpike”
Reviewed 10 January 2013 via mobile

Entered the front door, leaks comming from ceiling, floors wet and slick. Ugly painted walls with peeling paint. Lines were 6 people deep do to slow service. Order taking was fast but then waiting for food backed up everyone. I was there around 1 pm. Bathrooms were nasty. Don't stop, it is worth getting off the exit and going to town.

Claremore, Oklahoma
“WOW nice remodel”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

This place looks awesome now. Food I always like. I liked the way it looked I liked the food and atmosphere. Disliked the long lines sometimes.

Visited March 2012