“Really Good Burgers”

Add it.
Braum's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Claremore
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We ate here for lunch with my daughter and SIL. We had the regular hamburgers and fries with drink. This was a really good lunch; the burgers were very good. Too full after the meal to eat any ice cream, but many people were ordering it here; place was pretty busy. Definitely will go again when we return to the Claremore area.

There are newer reviews for Braum's

Reviewed 11 May 2013

cheapest milk prices and the best milk in Oklahoma. Bordeaux cherry amaredo ice crean is to die for. food is made with thier own products and they are available in thier store area.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

My daughter laughs at me because I always say, "there is no other ice cream!" She says, "Mom ice cream is ice cream." But I disagree. When I lived in Colorado Springs, and came back here I couldn't wait till I got into Oklahoma so that I could get Braum's Ice Cream and all their products.
One time I even bought dry ice so that I could take some back with me.

Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

Braum's is a local chain. They specialize in ice cream, burgers, fries, etc. I titled this Great for Travelers because it, also, is a mini grocery store with some reasonably priced basics. This is a great multi-tasking stop in your travels. Clean restrooms, fast food, replenish a few supplies, back on the road with a shake or cone in your hand. Life is good. Enjoy.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

It's a new location so, it's bigger than the older one. It's clean & bright. Love the grocery section. Parking is better too.