“Small town - Big Taste”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dari-Diner
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Drop in for some awesome bbq sandwiches and don't miss the fried tacos. Cleveland Oklahoma is close to Keystone lake. Home of Billy Vessels. . Heisman winner! Stop in you will feel right at home and don't forget the fried tacos!

1  Thank Glenn H

Reviewed 29 January 2012

Was hungry for BBQ and the wife wanted a burger so it was off to the Dari-Diner.
Wonderful burgers and great hickory smoked BBQ. Ribs are perfect, meat falls off the bone, seasoned just right. Malts, shakes, sundaes, and cones. If you' re passing through town don't miss it.

1  Thank youngemsa
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Eh. Tried a variety of items: onion rings, mushrooms, cheese fries, barbecued brisket sandwich, and strawberry shake. The sandwich was very good with a unique flavor. The strawberry shake was good. The rings and 'shrooms were straight from the freezer to the fryer. Not impressed. And the cheese fries were okay. i was all set to try the "Superbunquet," thinking it was some magnificent creation of several different meats and other items thrown together on one bun, but it's not. It's basically a value meal from the info I gathered from a customer and the cashier/waitress. As my friend so eloquently stated: "it's a combo meal for a chick." I would like to try it just for kicks, as it seems to be one of the most popular items they have, and I would def. try some more barbecued meats. Overall, though, we just weren't that impressed.

Reviewed 11 April 2010

My mom and dad use to go to the dari diner when they were young and in school, but they called it Franks Dari Diner then. And then they started taking my brother, sisters and myself. And of course I took my children and now my children take there children.. We all love it. From there BBQ to there cheese curly fries to there sodas and shakes. When I go to work at 4 in the morning I will see David sometimes at the diner checking on his meat smoking in the smoker. Wonderfull smell.. And the taste is awsome. Try it.. guarantee you wont regret.

2  Thank Ghost_Eyes
Reviewed 13 September 2009

This small town favorite is worth all of its big talk. All of the meats are smoked fresh daily, the fried goods are perfect, and they have the best milkshakes in Oklahoma. Everything is good from the smoked bologna, to a bbq beef with mild, or a SuperBunquet!

2  Thank hboen85