“Nice stop for a long trip”

Hampton Inn Clinton
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Clinton
Goodyear, United States
“Nice stop for a long trip”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

After 13 hours of driving this was a nice spot to stop and re-charge. They offered to get me a "to-go" bag because I left before breakfast which was much appreciated! I would stop again if I found myself in the area

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ClintonOK, Guest Service Administrator at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Patricia P.,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Clinton, Oklahoma. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you also appreciated the "To Go" Breakfast. We look forward to serving you again your next trip our way.
Guest Service Advisor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Clinton, United States
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was there for one night and loved the room. I already booked my return as I drive home. I have no complaints or any problems. The room was very clean and relaxing. To connect my computer to the internet was very easy. I enjoyed breakfast as they has a variety that was satisfactory.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Carol V.,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are pleased you found our hotel clean & comfortable and also that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serve you again.
Roswell, Georgia
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Was surprised at the worn appearance. The vanity had been broken and glued back together. The carpets show visible wear. The breakfast was moderate. The room was clean and it's easy access from the freeway.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
ClintonOK, Guest Service Administrator at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear jgijlstra,
Thank you for staying with us at The Hampton Inn & Suites in Clinton, Oklahoma. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review for our hotel and input for improvement. Our goal is to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. We look forward to serve you again your next trip our way.
Rockford, IL, United States
Reviewed 5 July 2014

On arrival to this property, the lobby had a terrible odor, like an open sewer. Possibly somebody was working on it, but as it was late in the evening that seemed unlikely. My son and I retired to our room, and got ready to call it a day after 15 hours of driving. As I was brushing my teeth, I discovered that the sink wasn't draining, and nothing I did to open the drain seemed to help. That said, the bed was comfortable enough that I slept fairly well, despite the noise from other patrons (young, loud males). On rising, I turned the faucet on in the sink (just a trickle - remember the clogged drain) and started the day. On entry into the bathtub, it seemed like it was not seated properly on the floor, as every step or movement in the tub during my shower produced a loud plastic creaking that I'm certain the people directly below me enjoyed at 6am... Once showered (a decidedly low-pressure affair) I dressed and headed for breakfast. The offerings here surprised me: none of the omelets/bacon/sausage etc. of the other Hamptons, this breakfast area was to me, oddly devoid of most of the trappings you'd find at other Inns, simply eggs, breads and some cereals, with little more. In all honesty, the breakfast area was largely wasted space. I was really disappointed in the overall experience, and I say that not to be mean, but more in puzzlement as I've almost never had a bad experience at a Hilton property. I really do hope they take steps to improve their image and property, because I hate to see a hotel with such potential waste it. I'd probably not stay here again, and I know mine is but once voice in review, but I really hope the management at this property takes a look at how they can improve.

2 Thank DaveS4728
ClintonOK, Guest Service Administrator at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear DaveS4728,

Thank you for providing your comments concerning your stay at our Hampton. First, we are disappointed that we failed to meet your expectations and our standard. We apologize.

Second, we would like to be able to address the items you mentioned. Could you let us know the date that you stayed with us, and potentially the room number so that we can make sure the in-room issue has been taken care of.

We will address the sewer odor issue you mentioned, as well as the breakfast offerings, with management.

Again, thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to our attention.

Th
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were pleased with the hotel in general. Everything was clean and looked new. Our check-in clerk was especially helpful and cheerful even though it was late at night. We enjoyed the hot tub after a long day of travel. The rooms were quiet, and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ClintonOK, Guest Service Administrator at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear Ken T.,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review for the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and also the hot tub. Your positive comments are sure appreciated.
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We arrived late, kids in toe and starving. The staff helped us find food close by and get us settled. The hotel is a quality Hampton Inn. The Breakfast was yummy and again, the staff was so helpful! Will visit again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Sarah C.,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed you stay. We appreciate all your positive comments. Good to hear you enjoyed the hotel package deal with The Water Zoo.
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This hotel provided a very good stay. The staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was good, there was hot, complimentary coffee at all hours, and the rooms were clean. The pool and hot tub were clean and comfortable, as well. The beds were surprisingly comfortable. We bought a stay-n-play package for the Water Zoo. We recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ClintonOK, Guest Service Administrator at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Jenn S.,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you chose to stay with us again.
Guest Service Administrator
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
La Quinta Inn & Suites Clinton Historic Route 66
#7 of 9 in Clinton
Best Western Plus Weatherford
Best Western Plus Weatherford
#1 of 10 in Weatherford

Been to Hampton Inn Clinton? Share your experiences!